Introducing: Noriaki Kakyoin

How you two met:

He was walking home from school with Jotaro when he heard crying. Looking down under the bridge he was crossing he saw a little girl in a basket in the water. "Jojo, look!" He said in shock as the baby looked at him. Kakyoin was surprised at you shocking (e/c) eyes. 

He handed his knapsack to Jotaro and jumped off the bridge to the waterfront, where he picked up the basket. The baby stopped crying then began to giggle as she reached for his hair noodle. 

Kakyoin smiled and took you home where his mom let him name the girl, (Y/n), and said she would take care of her while he was in school. 

Your first word:

Kakyoin was doing homework while you played with some toys. Suddenly he hears you trying to say something. "C...Sh.. Er..wryyy..." He was confused. "A-are you hungry?" He didn't know what to do. Then, "Cher...rie... Cherry!" Kakyoin scooped you into his arms happily and took you to the kitchen to find some cherries.

You go to school and make a friend/show signs of a stand:

You were shy, and hid behind your dad as you both stood in front of the school yard. "D-dad, I'm scared.." He smiled sadly. "I know my little cherry, but you have to try school alright? I know you'll like it." He crouched down to your height. "I'll always be watching over you no matter where I am, alright?" Saying this, he sent out Hierophant Green. 

You smiled and hugged him. "Y-you'll come back for me won't you?" Hugging you back, he replied, "Of course. No man.. Or woman, gets left behind." You finally left for school. When he returned he was shocked to see a stand floating beside you. He hadn't been watching you with Hierophant, and you must've noticed him by now.

 "Dad!" You say, running to him, "Do you see them? I made some friends! But no one else can see them.." Your voice trailed off at that last part and he smiled sadly. "I can see them. The two of them. The green, melon like one is my friend. The other one is yours." Smiling, he took your hand, "Let's go call Uncle Jotaro. He'll need to hear about this."

--------

(My art)

(My art)

Stand Name: Galway Girl

[User: (Y/n) Kakyoin]

References: 

-song- Galway Girl: Ed Sheeran

-Looks- Septiceye Sam and Antisepticeye (green and blue eyes inside the wings)

Stats:

• Strength: B

• Defense: C

• Speed: A

• Magic: A

• Potential: C

• Stamina: B