They Tell You You're Adopted (if you were)

Jonathan:

You asked why you look so different from Jonathan and Erina and they tell you the truth. You felt kind of hurt by this but smiled and accepted it. Later, Jonathan found you outside in the garden, crying a little. You asked him, "If I'm adopted, doesn't that mean my real parents didn't want me?" Jonathan didn't know how to answer, but you hugged him, "Don't worry about it. I'm happy with the family I have now." He was very happy to hear that from you and squeezed you with many years in his eyes.

Joseph:

You weren't adopted. You're just motherless. (Sadly...)

Jotaro:

You asked why you didn't have the Joestar birthmark. He was a little nervous when he told you the news. You just looked at him and shrugged. "I guess that makes sense." Later, he found you had drawn a star on your back shoulder using your stand (He wasn't being a perv, you were just wearing a tank top and he happened to notice). He smiled knowing you weren't really bothered by this new development. (The truth was you were devastated that you were adopted, but you hid your emotions just like your "father")

Josuke:

You asked why you didn't have black hair like Grandma Higashkita and Josuke, and they told yo why. You didn't really know how to comprehend that your actual parents were dead, but you were happy that you had the family you had now as they were THE BEST!

Giorno:

The Gang told you that you were adopted all at once. You being the smart kid you were, had figured that out months ago and wasn't troubled by it at all. After all, you were just like your "dad".

Dio:

You weren't adopted. You're just motherless. (You didn't know why that didn't bother you. Maybe Giorno was too mother-like to you?)