Girls night out

On that same day.   
(You woke up and tried to remember how you ended up in bed)
(You walked downstairs only to find your mother talking on the phone)
Mom- I understand. How about 5 o'clock.........great....well then, I'll see you in a few hours. (Hangs up the call)
You- who was that ?
Mom- That was dad. He said that he needed a few files for work. So I am going to take some stuff over there.
You- oh how long are you gonna be gone?
Mom- 3hrs maximum, its a half an hour drive. When I hand him the files I will tell him everything that is going on. So that will take about an hour. Then I was thinking of meeting up with some of  my old friends who I haven't seen in a while, another hour. Again the drive back will be half an hour.
You- Is it okay if I call Mina and some other 2 girls to come over?
Mom- Of course but if your going out then I want you to be very careful.
You- Don't worry, I'll be with the girls at all times.
Mom- How is your leg though? Jeno told me you got hurt.
You - Its fine, I can walk perfectly now. Jeno must've applied something that'll heal it quickly.
Mom- You should thank him because he brought you back and took care of you well. He carried you when you fell asleep and took you to your room.
You- ohh I'll thank him when I see him, I'm going for a sleep over at his house tomorrow if it's fine with you.
Mom- Uh..You can go, Jeno is a very nice, sweet and caring boy, I like him. So I will allow you to go.
You- (squeaks) thanks mom.( Hugs her)
Timeskip.          5 o'clock.  

(Your mom left a few seconds ago and you heard a knock on the door , you quickly answered it)
Rosè - Y/nnnn. Are you ready for GIRLS NIGHT!!!
You - HELL YEAH I AM!!
Irene- Whooooo! (Excited)
You - Come in, come in.
Mina - Let's watch a movie.
You- great!
One an a half hour later.    
(Once the movie got over you wanted to go out)
You- You guys wanna go to the arcade?
Rose- YES!!!
Mina- Let's have some fun
Timeskip.

Rosè - look what I got! (Shows you a small teddy bear)You- Aww that's adorable

You- Aww that's adorable. Now it's my turn.
(You turned on the claw machine and controlled it cautiously)
You - OMG I won a minion plushie
Mina - oooohhh lucky you.
Irene - Let me try it too.
(All of you played and competed in a lot of games)
(As you were playing you noticed that there was a person hiding behind an arcade game, he was watching You.
He looked familiar so you decided to go towards him)
You - Could you girls excuse me for a second ,I'll be right back.
Rose- Oh okay, take your time.
(You walked to that boy who was pretending to be on his phone.)
You- What are you doing here, Jeno?
Jeno- OH, Y/N! Sorry I-I didn't s-see you.
You- Yeah right😒......... what's goin on?
Jeno- WHA-- you don't trust me? (He said dramatically)
You- I'm serious😑
Jeno- Fine! I'll tell you, come here.
(You followed him to the restroom)
You- How can you be here? This is a girls washroom.
Jeno- But no one can see me, so it's not a problem.
You- Pffft, perverted demon. (You mumbled under your breath)
Jeno - Hey!! I heard that.
You- whoops my bad. So tell me why are you following me?
Jeno - My father knows you're alive, Someone told him. I lied to him saying that you may have escaped. He was mad but he understands that it's not easy.
You- Ohh what should I do?
Jeno- I'll tell you that later, I'm here and I'll protect you. My father has sent 2 demons to spy on you. I don't know who they are but I need you to see if there's anyone around you who you find suspicious
You- Got it!
(Suddenly you heard the knob of the washroom door turning, Jeno realised someone was entering so he pulled you into a washroom stall)
???- Y/n? Are you here?
You- Mina?! (You yelled from the washroom)
Mina- How long have you been in the washroom. I was getting worried because you were taking so long.
You - Don't worry! I was just wandering about until I found the restroom!
Mina- ooookkayyy! Come back when your done.
Jeno - wait here.(He told you) (He went outside the washroom stall and looked around)
Jeno- Ok shes gone and there's no one around, you can come out.
(You slowly came out and looked at him with curiosity)
You- Why did I have to hide from Mina?
Jeno- Because....what if she's a demon?
You- NO She's not, she is my childhood friend! She's sweet like an angel.
Jeno -And, who are  the 2 girls you brought along?
You- Irene and Rosè.
Jeno - They seem wierd and different from you, I don't think you should give them any info about you and you definitely shouldn't TRUST your friends. I have a feeling it's them. Just Stay away from those girls.
You- Are you kidding me?! They are  my friends and they are cool, they don't seem suspicious to me.( At this point you were mad at him) What if they're good people?! What if you're wrong?! Why should I believe you huh?!
(You realised what you just said.)
Jeno - I-I thought y-you t-trusted me.
(His voice cracked as he said that sentence)
(You looked at him in the eye and saw sadness in them, you never felt so guilty)
You- Jeno, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean it, you know . Please Dont be sad.
(Jeno was avoiding eye contact from you and just kept looking at the floor)
(You pulled jeno close to you and hugged him and said)
You- I'm really sorry, I believe you, I will be careful when I'm with the girls.  I trust you okay? I mean it.
(Jeno put his head on your shoulder and hugged you back tightly )
Jeno- Thank you y/n, I want you to know that I trust you too.
(You broke the hug and smiled at him)
You - I do know........Ooh i just remembered ( you went through your purse and removed the minion plushie you won)
You- here you go. (You handed it to him)
Jeno- F-For me? (He said pointing to himself)
(You nodded cutely)
Jeno- ( Takes it) Thanks y/n. (He said giving you his cute eye smile)

 (He said giving you his cute eye smile)