Chapter 11: Confession

Ships coming up! :3 Ships: Dustberry, Cream, Errink

3rd person POV

After breakfast, Dream, Cross, Blue, Dust, Ink and Error made their way to the park. They chatted about the times they spent together on their way there. The time they went to the beach. The time spoon boy knocked himself out. The one catastrophic night of truth or dare. Ah yes, good times, wouldn't you say? (Looks at you in the eye)

The 6 skeletons arrived at the park and Dream and Cross decided to get some hot chocolate for everyone. Dust, Blue, Ink and Error sat at a bench and watched as the sky filled with clouds. Blue leaned closer to Dust and rested his head on his shoulder. Dust blushed like crazy. "B-blue can I talk to you for a Sec?" Dust sputtered and stood up. Blue followed Dust over to a tree and they started talking. Ink leaned closer to Error. Error flinched due to his phobia but didn't shrug him off.

Blue POV

Dust and I walked to under a bare tree. Dust rubbed the back of his skull nervously and said, "Um Blue, I've been thinking. I don't feel like you're my friend anymore..." I was shocked, and felt tears coming to my eyes. Dust saw my expression and quickly added, "B-but I want to tell you that I...I. I love you! Ever since we spent more time together I've felt closer to you than ever and I always feel happy around you!" He looked down and rubbed his arm at the back of his skull again and stuttered, "I know that you don't like me the same way but I just wanted to tell you-" I cut him off by pressing my 'lips' against his, like a kiss. He seemed shocked at first but kissed me back.

Letting go, I looked at him the eyes and said, "Silly Dust! Of course I love you!" He grinned and lifted me up saying, "Well then! Blue, will you be my boyfriend?" I kissed his forehead and exclaimed, "Yes!"

Cross POV

Dream and I made our way to the nearby hot chocolate stand while chatting. "7 hot chocolates, 4 with whipped cream!" (See what I did there? No? Ok back to the story) Dream said rummaging more his wallet as he talked to the guy at the stand. "7?" I asked looking at Dream with a questionable look on my face. "Oh! The 7th is for X!Chara!" He answered cheerfully as he paid the man at the stand.

Hey he's not that bad Cross! Ever considered dating him? ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡)

Shut up Chara!

When the man finished making the hot chocolate, Dream took the one with extra whipped cream and handed it to me. "For Chara!" He beamed, handing me the drink.

Can I take over?? PLEASEEEEE

Ok ok just stop shouting!

Yee

Chara takes over and I become a spirit. I see him sipping the hot chocolate and talking to Dream, thanking him. Dream smiles, knowing that it's Chara. Chara then whispers into his 'ear' and Dream explodes into a blush. Dream burrows deeper into his yellow scarf as Chara pulls a Lenny.

 Dream burrows deeper into his yellow scarf as Chara pulls a Lenny

Chara!

Hehe! Ok ok, I'll let you control now...

Flipping son of a gun

I gained back control just to find that Dream was staring at me. "I-is that y-you Cross?" He stammered nervously, lifting his face from his scarf. "Yeah. Why?" I answered suspiciously, glancing at a giggling Chara beside me. "What did he say to you?" I asked, regaining eye contact with Dream. He looked away and muttered, "C-cross? D-do you like m-me?" "Of course I like y-" "Do you love me?"

I stumbled back and silently cursed Chara for what he'd done. I felt my face burn up bright and I replied, "W-well, now that y-you mention i-it... T-then, y-yes. Y-yes I do l-love you." I buried my face in my hands and I could feel Dream looking at me. I felt two arms wrap around me and Dream replied, "Well, I love you too, Cross!" I silently apologised to Chara and thanked him. I looked at him, still in a hug with Dream and saw him motioning to a behind Dream. I looked behind Dream to see Nightmare glaring at me with the face saying 'Break his heart, I break your skull'. I must've flinched cuz Dream let go of me and looked behind him to see his brother. "Brother! What are you doing here? Ah well, here's a hot chocolate!" Dream oblivious to what had happened between us, handed Nightmare his hot chocolate and Nightmare sipped on it viciously. Can one even sip on a drink viciously?! Well if that existed, then Nightmare was a perfect example. Dream walked off wanting to leave us alone to 'talk'.

Nightmare glared at me and signalled with his hands 'I'm keeping my eye on you'. He then walked off to join a happy, oblivious Dream skipping off to our friends. I gulped and made a mental note to never mess with Nightmare when it came to his brother. I quickly hurried off to join our friends.

Error POV
(Note that this happened the same time the cream situation happened)

Four of our friends left and left me and Inky. pERfeCt. (I know what you up to error ùwú)
I felt Inky lean closer beside me but I didn't feel my phobia acting up. Weird...He rested his head on my shoulder and I could feel my face explode into heat. Just then, Dust and Blue walked back, both holding hands. "What's up with you two?" Ink asked getting up. "We're boyfriends now!" Blue exclaimed as Dust looked at Blue lovingly. "Wow! Congrats!" Ink cheered and hugged the both of them. I smiled and made eye contact with Dust. He nodded with a smirk, knowing what I would do.

I shot out my strings and grabbed Ink by his waist, pulling him towards me. "E-error?" He stammered, his face a rainbow mess. "wElL iNk, i'Ve bEeN wANtIng tO tElL yOu tHaT, eVer sInCe i'Ve meT yOu, I fElT thAt yOu wERe ThE sHorTEst, cUTesT skElEtOn i'Ve eVEr mEt. aNd tHaT I wOuLD...wAnT tO lOvE yoU...wIlL yOu bE My bOyfRiEnD?" I smiled nervously looking into Inky's rapidly changing eye lights. They turned into a heart and a star and he smiled at me. He leaned closer to my face and kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him. I leaned back and we both stared into each other's eyes, with me still grasping his waist. We both smiled like idiots and I lifted him into the air and he kissed my forehead while wrapping his arms around my neck. I spun him around landed him on the ground softly. "i tAKe tHaT aS a YeS iNkY~" I grinned shoving my hands into my pockets. "Sure is, Glitchy~" he winked smiling at me.

Just then Dream, Nightmare and a very nervous Cross walked over with our hot chocolates, Nightmare giving Cross the 'laser' eyes. "What about you two, Cross?" Dust asked, raising an eyebrow while smirking. Cross rubbed his skull nervously while Dream answered, "Cross and I are together now! I bet you guys are too right~?" Dream smirked at Dust, Blue holding hands and smirked at Ink and me. Nightmare gave across the 'better not mess up' face and Cross gulped. Man that guy is still scary in his passive form. Then, we walked off back home just as it started to snow.

***