Chapter 7: Back at base

Celine POV

"Why aren't they looking for them?! I'm worried for them! Where have they been? Even if it's Clover but still!" I half sobbed, half said to the only two people who would listen to me, Yu and Yu Yan. "I'm sure they're looking Celine... They do seem very busy too! They have many responsibilities!" Yu Yan comforted, patting me on the back. I just kept sobbing until it was lights out. It had been a day since Melia and Clover were gone and I was starting to get worried. First of all, my memory was fuzzy and second, we had no idea where they were! Everyone was moved to a temporary school before moving back to the school. Now we just stayed at another school for the meantime. It was early in the morning but the five of us, Lee Yu Yan Yu and me, could not sleep last night and decided to talk. "We'll go downstairs now Celine. You wanna come?" Yu asked putting on his sneakers. "I'll get ready first...I'll catch up to you guys later," I said, smiling. They all nodded and headed to the canteen.

I walked in the opposite direction of them and went to look at the fountain. I sat there looking at the sky. It was beautiful, blue with fluffy clouds. "Hey look! It's that dork from the other school!" A voice called out from my left. I looked to the direction of the voice to see Candy and her clique. They were the most popular people in that school but were known to bully people. She wasn't your typical gacha life bully. She had short brownish black hair and had the same uniform as everyone else. She wore black crescent moon glasses and her eyes were as black as void. She sneered at me and motioned for her friends to step forward. "Your friends won't be here to stop us! And don't even think about calling for help! It early and everyone's still sleeping! Get her." She grinned and pointed at me. Her friends immediately lunged forward and pinned me to a wall before I could dodge. She sauntered in front of me and looked at me straight in the eye. "You know why I hate you? Because you're spending way too much time with MY SENPAI and I suggest you back off!" "I...-cough- d...don't know what y...you're talking a...about...!" I choked on my words but forced them out. "Oh really? My friends-" gestures to Karen, Helen "-and I think that you and your friends are spending way too much time with Our senpais, or should I say, Lee, Yu Yan and Clover? Stay away from them or you'll be sorry." She sneered and left with her best friends while saying, "Beat her up." I was tossed onto the floor and people started kicking me. One even cut my arms and slashed my face. I felt weak and cold. Suddenly, I heard the heavy footsteps of Teachers and the kicking stopped. I looked up and saw Yu Yan helping me up. He asked me what happened while the Teachers went off to find the bullies. He patched me up and I saw that Lee and Yu were there too. They seemed to have smug looks on their faces and were whispering to each other about a 'ship'?

 They seemed to have smug looks on their faces and were whispering to each other about a 'ship'?

"What happened?" Yu Yan asked while bandaging the cuts on my arm. "I'd rather not talk about it..." I mumbled, looking away. He held my chin and I faced him. "I want to know. They were bullying you for a reason, I know it." I blushed, not expecting what happened. He wrapped a bandage over my face and rubbed my cheek. I felt my face burn up more. He smiled at me and got up. He reached out his hand and winked, asking, "You coming, m'lady?"

***