Clary

CLARY 'S POV

I sat in greenhouse of the institute thinking about my brother. After I had plunged Heosphorus through his chest, the heavenly fire had burned the demon inside him.

Everyone present there including me had expected him to die because of the screams of his pain, but gradually the screams had subsided and so had the pain. He was alive and I was extremely thankful for that.

I guess it was because I needed Draco and him to concile and have peace.

Forever.

The only problem was now I had 2 overprotective brothers to worry about. I miss Draco no doubts about that but he and Hermione have a mission in Hogwarts.

Yes I know it sounds surprising but before I knew them they were given a mission.

Drake looked exactly like Sebastian except his eye is more silverish-green rather than emerald green and has a lot more sharper features than Sebastian, if that's possible.

I also missed Mione. She was like the exact opposite of Isabelle, from looks to personality. I knew my parabatai missed her twin, I could pretty much feel it.

Although everyone knew it was important and very few people could do what they do.

And of course each of them is extremely deadly because of their extensive training, but together......well their a force to be reckoned with.

I was broken from my train of thought when a voice said "What's up? You look down?"

I looked up to see Simon standing near the entrance of the greenhouse.
I just smiled and shook my head at his lame attempt to joke.

"Nothing. Not really, just missing Drake and Mione. It's just not the same without them." I said while shaking my head wistfully.

"I know."

"Anyway what are you doing here anyway. As far as I know you are not the biggest fan of plants."

"Maryse and Jocelyn are calling a meeting. She sent me to search for you. Izzy has gone to call Jace and Sebastian from the training room and Alec is calling Magnus."

I frowned. A meeting? What would it be about. I was about ask Simon why there is a meeting when I noticed he was almost as clueless as I was.

I just nodded and we set off to Maryse's office.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry for not posting. I just didn't have enough motivation to finish.

In fact my mum made me write(Thank you mum) but I honestly am sorry.

I will post soon.

I SWEAR IT BY THE ANGEL.