NINE

The noise was unbearable, the pain even worse. A loud constant beeping came from somewhere beside me. It annoyed the hell out of me,making my head feel like it would explode. Everything fucking stung. My throat felt so dry and no matter how much I tried to open my mouth and shout at whoever was speaking beside me shut up,I couldn't lift a finger. Where am I? I must have gotten to hell. It seemed like the place was crowded. Not in a way that deprived me of air or anything though. I had not even tried moving my eyelids yet. As I became more conscious of my surrounding, it felt like some sort of a pipe was shoved into my mouth and I was lying comfortably on a soft,comfy surface. I forced my eyes open and the first thing I saw was the whitewashed ceiling above me. The room smelled of strong antiseptic and medicine. I hate hospitals. I felt like throwing up at the smell. I realized then that the sounds came from the TV ,and they weren't as loud as my mind had deduced. It slowly fades and what remained was the beeping of a machine somewhere beside the bed. Laying there for some time, I stared at the ceiling as I waited for the numbness to leave my limbs.

"Oh my God. You're up!" A small but high-pitched voice gushed as the door opened. "We need to get out of here Morgan. They may come for us. Do you think you can walk?" I stared at her. Grey eyes and pale skin. Fiery red hair that hang below her shoulders,and pink lips that smiled down at me gleefully. "Morgan? Can you move?" I started tugging the tube out of my mouth. "Wait! Can you breathe right? I don't want you dying on me." I nodded slightly. She helped me get it out.