Ouch...

After you ate breakfast, you were bored so you ask your mom if you could go to the mall with a couple of friends. She said yes but you had to be carful. Then you gave her a kiss and went upstairs to see if sabatien wanted to come as well. He said yes then got dressed to go to the mall.

Then you texted Mattia, Alvaro, Kairi, Ale, Roshaun, Robert to see if they could come. They all said yes, but Kairi asked if he could bring Vic, you said it was fine so you let her come.

~at the mall~

You and your brother were parked in front of the mall waiting for the boys to pull up. Soon they were there and you all got out your cars and hugged. Mattia kept lookin at you but you didn't care.

Y/n: so you guys was go eat or sum?

Mattia: sure

Kairi: yeah

Vic: sure!

The rest of the boys nodded.

You were walking to the food court behind the boys and Vic with Mattia. Then Mattia came close to your ear and said "ass lookin good in that champion outfit" You blushed and he walked in front of you.

You guys ate and were about to leave. Then you saw some girls looking at Mattia, bc he was sort of famous I guess. So you decided to mess with them and hug Mattia. The rolled their eyes and walked away.

~in the parking lot~

Sebatien: any of y'all wanna sleep over or sum?

Vic: I'm down

Kairi: sure

Ale: I can't, I have to babysit my brother while my parents are out.

Mattia: "I'm down" he said looking at you

The rest of the boys said they couldn't bc they had to be home.

So it was just you Kairi, Mattia, And Vic, and of course your brother. Then Matttia, Kairi, and Vic road back with you and Sabatien.

~At your house~

Sabatien pulled into the drive way and you all got out and walked to the door. You got your key out and opened the door. Then you all went to your room.

Sabatien: "hey I'm getting a call, I'll be back"

New pov!

Sabatiens Pov:
I got a call, and it was my mom, I didn't know she still had my phone number, she could have called me when I was away, but its Ight. So I picked it up and went outside of y/n room and pressed answer.

Y/m: hey sabatien, I'm still at work and will be working a late shift, will you and your sister be fine at the house?

Sabatien: yeah, sure.

Y/m: ok. And have you found a job yet?

Sabatien thoughts:
Damn, I forgot I had to look for one today.

Sabatien: yeah I was looking for one but I didn't find the right one yet.

Y/m: ok, talk to you later

Sabatien: Ight, bye ma

*End of call*

Then sabatien went back in y/n room and sat on her bed.

Y/n pov:
I saw Sabatien come back in the room and sit down on my bed. Then I turned back to Mattia bc we were making a tiktok. There was a part where I had to throw it back, but I didn't mind.