Huh..

Just a few min after you guys were talking you heard another knock from downstairs. You were confused bc everybody you invited was sitting right in front of you.

So you went downstairs and went to the door. You looked through the peep hole ( bc mama said don't open the door for damn stranger😌🤚🏽) and you saw your big brother Sabatien. You quickly opened the door and gave him a big hug.

Y/n thought:
my brother got sent away to live with my grandparents bc he kept getting in trouble all the time. And my mom couldn't keep taking up for him. Why is he here?
*END OF THOUGHTS*

You pull back from the hug and ask him why is he here.

Sabatien: I just came to visit my lil sis for a while. I'm staying for like 2 days since yk.. mom and all that stuff.😬

Y/n: yeah ok...well does mom know your here.?

Sabatien: I'm pretty sure she knows. One of our grandparents must have called her already.

Y/n: ok..well some of my friends are upstairs if you wanna join.

Sabatien: sure..😁

You guys walk upstairs and hear talking. You open the door slightly so they can see you first. Then your open the door more to reveal Sabatien. Everybody was confused except Mattia and Avani. Mattia knew your brother bc we used to go to school with him I told he got sent away, and Avani knew him bc she always had a crush on your brother.

Mattia: "yo! Wassup bro." He said as he got up and shook hands with him.

Avani: "hi umm Sabatien..😳"

Sabatien let go of Mattia and said "Hey Avani!" Then Avani turned red as a apple 🍎.

Kairi: can someone pls tell us who this is.

Ale: yeah..I'm lost

Robert: Mattia how do you know him.

Mattia: guys he literally used to go to our school. I hung out with him on the low.

Roshaun: ok..well nice to meet u tho

Alvaro: welcome to our hang out session 😌

Y/n: you can sit down with us if you want.

Sabatien: "Ight" he said as he sat down by Avani.

She started blushing 😊

~mins later~
Kairi asked if y'all wanted to play uno. You all said yes and went downstairs to get the cards. Then you all sat at the table downstairs. There was only 6 chairs. So 2 people had to sit in a chair with someone else.

Kairi: I'll sit with my baby Alejandro😊🙄

Then everybody else took a seat. And You had to share a seat with Mattia. Then Mattia sat down and you sat on his lap, and he smirked.

   ~half way through the game~

Roshaun: "it's your turn y/n" he said as he pointed at you.

You had your last card in your hand and moved on Mattia's lap to put it in the stack. You put your card down and bounced yelling "yayyyyy, I won hoe's" then everybody groaned.

Y/n pov:
As I put my last card down I bounced a little bit knowing that I had just won. Then everybody groaned. And out of no where I feel something on my butt. I realized what it was then turned around to face Mattia and quietly whispered "wtf Mattia" he looked embarrassed. He pushed me off and ran to the bathroom.

Kairi: "yo Mattia where ya goin bro!" Kairi said yelling

Mattia: "gotta pee" he said clearly lying.

It had been like 3 min since Mattia went into the bathroom. So you decided to sneak up on him to see what he was doing. So you went up to the bathroom and heard your name coming through the crack of the door. You look through to crack and see Mattia touching himself rolling his eyes back. You ain't wanna disturb him so you just went back downstairs.

A/n:Ik y'all wanted a lil smut y'all lil freaks🙄😂