summer

*BEEP BEEP*
Y/n: "stfu stupid alarm Ian got time for your shit today. It's the last day of school and your already killing my mood. Got me all pressed in the morning🙄"you say as you tap the snooze button on your phone. You were tired from texting Mattia all night.

You were getting ready to pull the covers back over your head when u heard your mom coming up the stairs. Your quickly got up and pretended you have been up already getting dressed. She walks in and says " y/n are you ready for school?" She says as the opens the bedroom door.

y/n: "yeah I'm just having trouble what to wear."
Mom: huh?...since when do you have trouble finding a outfit? Your always ready.
Y/n thoughts: omg mom get tf out bruh🙄
Y/n: "it's that last day of school mom give me a break."
Mom: you were probably texting Mattia all night...I know how you too are.
Y/n: fine, fine you caught me🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

Your mom said she has to go to work early today so she wont be able to drive you to school, so you'll just have to ride with Mattia to school. Your Dad died last year bc someone shot him in the shoulder and chest. The person who was there for you the most was Mattia😳😢.your mom was there for you too but she was grieving too so she did t have much time for me back then.

Your mom gives you a kiss, goes downstairs, grabs her keys, walks out the door and you hear it shut. After that you got in the shower, got out put this on

Your did some light makeup since it was the last day of school

Your did some light makeup since it was the last day of school. You called Mattia and told him you would have to ride with him to school today Bc your mom left early. He said it was ok.
                          8:15
You were just sitting on your bed on your phone scrolling through ig when you got a text from Mattia.  
                            Tia💕🤡
𝕪𝕠 𝕚𝕞 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟.
read 8:15
                                   𝕚𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕒.
                                              read 8:16
* end of conversation*

A/n: feel like that chapter wasn't all dat but I hope u liked it.