Feelings

When Mattia said that your eyes opened up at the fact that he liked you too. But even though you both liked eachother you still didn't wanna ruin your friendship with him. So with that you said "Mattia I like you too, but I don't want anything to happen to our friendship." You said as you looked down.

Mattia put his hand on your thigh and said...

Mattia: I would never hurt you y/n, you know that.

Y/n: "Ik but it could get awkward really fast. What if we get together and our friendship just starts to slip away." You say as you look up at him.

Mattia: well can we at LEAST be friends with benefits. Bc I really like you y/n. I can't go another day knowing that I won't have anything with you." He said as he moved closer to you.

As Mattia moved closer to you you looked at his soft lips. You slowly moved your head towards him too. Then your lips and his soft lips touch. You slowly move over him and sit on his lap not breaking the kiss. His hands slowly moved from your thighs to your waist gripping it hard, making a slight moan escape your mouth, letting his tongue enter your mouth. At this point your were both making out.

You were kissing him then you started to go down to his neck leaving hickys. Then he puts his head in your neck and whispers "I want more." When he said that it sent chills down your spin at the sound of his deep voice. You were about to give him more when you heard a knock on the door. You quickly turn around while you were still in Mattia's lap then you see his mom open the door looking confused.

Mattia's mom: ummm oh are u too a thing?
Y/n: oh umm no I was just umm-

Mattia cut your off and said

Mattia: "she was just checking to see if I had something in my eye." He said has he looked at you telling you to play along.

Y/n: "yeah..he said something was in his eye. So I just decided to help him out. Turns out he was just being dramatic." You said clearly lying 🤥

Mattia's mom: "mmhhmmm I ain't stupid y/n. You too were clearly making out" she said laughing

Mattia: "mom I'm 16 I can make out with whoever I want." He said looking embarrassed 😳

Then Mattia got up and slowly pushed his mom out the door way. Then he looked back at you.

Y/n: Mattia I thought your parents weren't home.

Mattia: they weren't. They must have just got here. How did we not hear them.

Y/n: maybe because you were to busy rubbing your hands all over me.😌

Mattia: shut up because you know you liked it.😈 he said looking at you with a smirk on him face.

You got up and punched him a little bit and hugged him. Then left out his house. You got into the car and checked your phone. You got a text message from Kairi and Ale.

Kairis text:
Y/n: Mattia likes you

Alejandros text:
Ale: sorry for doing that but I just wanted to tell u that you and Mattia did it at my party.

You texted Ale back and said " I know now. I just talked to him."

He texted you back and said "oh, did he tell you he liked him?"

You texted him back and said yes.

Then he said "ok bye ❤️"

Then you put your phone down and drove back to your house.

                  At the house
You walked out your car to the house. And opened the door. You didn't see your mom so you went into the kitchen and to get some snacks the. You saw a note from your mom saying "hey y/n I'm not home. I went to the store to get groceries. I left money on the counter in case you want to order pizza. You can invite some friends over if you want too. Love you honey bye!❤️"

You put the note back down and looked for the money she said she left. You found it and decided to order some pizza and call Ale, Kairi, Roshaun, Alvaro, Robert, Mattia, and Avani since you haven't talked to her in a while.

Avani lived like 34 min from your house, bc she moved. But the boys lived like 5-6 mins away, so you expected them to be there before Avani came.

A/n: sorry I haven't posted in a while🥺😳hope u like this part 💎