✘ 0.8

Min-kyung waved at Seo-Young who had just boarded the bus. She squealed, quickly taking the seat by Min-kyung. "Tell me everything!" Min-kyung pretended to think "hmm, I have no clue what you're talking about." Seo-Young squinted her eyes "no way... Did you guys-" "No!" Min-kyung softly punched her friend "Ew! Never!" Seo-Young laughed "then what did you guys do?"

"He's my new project partner." Seo-Young gasped "you guys are so meant to be!" Min-kyung turned away facing the window "no we're not...he's met his Soulmate.." Seo-Young paused placing a hand over her chest "Min-kyung.." "It's fine, we're just partners. Nothing more." Seo-Young sighed "you'll find your soulmate soon I can feel it." Min-kyung faked a smile "thanks.. "

"Do you even know what this project is about?" Haechan inquired pressing the end of a pencil against his chin. "I- no, what the heck." Min-kyung opened her binder and flipped through it looking for the project outline. She pulled it out, her eyes instantly falling on to the title. "Peer biography" Min-kyung scoffed "seriously?" "what does it say?" Haechan leaned in to get a better look.

"We have to write biographies on each other." Haechan nodded, pulling out a blank sheet of paper. "That's not so bad, what are the requirements?" Min-kyung stared at the paper skimming through it until she found the requirements. "There's a bunch of questions we have to answer in the biography." Min-kyung snatched Haechan's blank paper, he reached for it, but Min-kyung pulled it out of his reach. "I'll start okay?"

Haechan pouted, pulling out a new paper "fine." "When were you born?" Min-kyung scribbles the question down on her page anticipating Haechan's answer. "That's easy, June 6th." Min-kyung nodded, jotting down his response. "Next, what's your passion?" Haechan's eyes lit up and he smiled "Singing and dancing." Min-kyung could tell the boy wasn't lying and she smiled.

"Really? That's cool." Haechan smirked "of course it is." As Min-kyung was writing, a tap on her shoulder distracted her. "So this is who you left me for?" Jung-shin was behind Min-kyung with his arms crossed. Haechan furrowed his brows angrily "Fuck off Jung-shin." "I'm stuck with So-Ra because you, you dick!" Jung-shin shook his head exhaling deeply "and you" he started pointing an angry finger at Min-kyung "you bitch, I'm going to make you regret this."

Haechan stood up from his seat "don't try anything!" Jung-shin chuckled softly before walking off. Min-Kyung was scared. "what if he does something...?" Haechan placed his hands on Min-kyung's shoulders, staring her in the eyes "he won't, I won't let him.. " "oh shut up, you won't do anything Donghyuck, you never do." Haechan frowned, sitting down again "I will, I swear."

"Let's just finish these questions."
Many questions later Min-kyung had reached the final one. "What does your soulmark say?" Min-kyung sucked on her teeth "let me guess, you're hot can I have your number?" She sighed writing down the answer. Haechan bit the inside of his cheek anxiously "actually-" he cut himself off "yep, that's correct.. "

Seo-Young was late to lunch today. Min-kyung sat alone scared that Jung-shin would do something, when suddenly her friend burst through the cafeteria doors. She jumped and skipped excitedly. "Min-kyung!" She exclaimed, skipping the food and sitting by her friend. "You won't believe what just happened!" Min-kyung was flustered by her friend's sudden excitement and didn't respond.

"I just met my Soulmate!" she sung out shaking happily. Min-kyung gasped "What? Really?" Seo-Young nodded her head repeatedly "yes! He's so hot too!" Min-kyung embraced her friend "Oh my gosh! Congratulations!" Seo-Young pulled away from the hug pointing in front of her "Look, there he is!"

She ran off to greet the boy. She hugged him and he grinned widely. He clearly really liked her. Min-kyung smiled softly, watching her friend interacting with the love of her life. Even though she was happy for Seo-Young she couldn't ignore the feeling of jealousy and sadness overcome her. Min-kyung lowered her head, losing interest in her food.

"Isn't he just perfect!?" Seo-Young had returned, biting her lip. "Um, yeah." Seo-Young lowered her head to match Min-kyung's. Her hair fell to the table making her look funny. Min-kyung's mouth threatened a smile. "Don't feel bad Min-kyung, you're Soulmate is just around the corner." Min-kyung pushed Seo-Young away giggling "sure."

Seo-Young perked up pulling two papers out of her bag "I almost forgot! The infamous Mark Lee will be throwing a pool party in a few days and Chang-ho snagged us some invites!" Min-kyung rose a brow "Mark? Didn't he graduate last year?" Seo-Young nodded "yeah, but he's still as popular as ever and his pool party is a must." Min-kyung nodded "okay.. Wait, who's Chang-ho?"

Seo-Young smiled "didn't I tell you? He's my Soulmate!" Min-Kyung chuckled "no! You were too exited." She giggled "I guess I was." Min-kyung grabbed one of the pool party invites "you really think we should go?" "definitely, you know how hard it is to get invited to a college party? And Chang-ho got three!" Min-kyung folded the paper and put it in her bag. "Okay, count me in then."

✘