Fer: Guht, who is she? And why do you have so many affairs?

Guht: This is Yuri. One of my online friends.

Yuri: Hey Paq? Are you actually inside the game like me?

Guht: Y-Yeah. 

Yuri: can I see your real face? You sound a bit different than on the mic.

Guht: I can't. We can't do this right now.

He runs away down the stairs and starts fighting all the hive. 

Aeris: So you all know Guht IRL right?

They all kinda nod. 

Aeris: Is he...........you know..........depr-

Diggory: Let's discuss this later. He's out there fighting, and we're just talking.

They all join he fighting and make their way across the bridge one by one.

Yuri: So do any of you know what's next?

Guht: We have to kill Oryx. But first the warden.

Yuri: But the warden is a-

*roaring*

Guht: Everyone, just focus fire on the big guy!

They all shoot until he's dead. After they kill him, they all restock and face the door. It creaks open as they all see a hole and hop down.

Its completely dark as they fall until a dim light marks their exit at the bottom. They all land and see Oryx across the room holding a giant sword.

Oryx: FALL GUARDIANS! You all have met your end!

Guht immediately opened fire at him. The rest joins in. He swoops around and drains all of their light, draining their supers.

Yuri: Paqsumn, Help! There's too many!

Guht rushes to her aid and sweeps they all out.

Yuri: Thanks.

Guht: No problem.

Generous: Oryx disappeared off our radar. We can't track him!

The group was trapped in a circle of pillars with smoke so thick, it was a literal wall. They saw a titanous figure with wings and a sword float in and one hit Guht and his ghost deployed.

Fer: Guht!

Fer rushed over and got shot down by some grunts from Oryx. Next both Infinite and Diggory fell.

Yuri: Hey Aeris. You think you could bait him a bit?

Aeris: I dunno. Maybe you could?

Yuri: I have a plan. I need you to take aggro so I could start reviving everyone.

Aeris: Well you need to hurry. I won't last long getting shot at from every direction.

Aeris started taking all the fire and aggro from the grunts and Oryx. Yuri ran over and revived everyone but Guht. As soon as she made it to his ghost, Oryx came right over him. He struck his orb and it cracked a bit. Everyone started shooting at him but he seemed to shrug it off.

Yuri: That's not suppose to happen. He shouldn't be able to do this! Not to Guht!

Oryx raised his sword and struck one more time completely shattering his orb.

Yuri activated her special and took out the rest of his health and he laughed as he stabbed himself and teleported away.

Oryx: Foolish mortals! You all will PAY!