Chapter 11 : Normal day... not

Billy's P.O.V

After what happened yesterday , Mom and Dad finally said we could finally have a normal day. No worries or finding where Techno Man where.

" Let's go Billy , Mom and Dad are waiting for us. " Nora said I then followed her where our siblings and parents are.

" Ok , since it's Saturday Henry and Charlotte are going with us. " Phoebe said.

Henry's P.O.V

It's saturday so me and Charlotte will go  to the  Junk 'N Stuff early today.

" Let's go , Henry they're waiting. "  Charlotte said , I then go out of the house and go to the Junk 'N Stuff.

When we get in I saw the Thundermans waiting for us , because we're going to the mall.

" Again , why are going to the mall ? " Charlotte ask for the 9th time.

" To take a look out , Techno Man may capture Nora and Billy in any blink of an eye. And I don't want that to happen. " Mr. Thunderman said.

" But what if  Techno Man will capture Nora or Billy when we're enjoying ? " Phoebe ask.

" We can take car of ourselves , Phoebe. " Nora said.

" We can ? " Billy ask , Nora then face palm herself to what her brother respond.

Nora was about to answer him , just then  I saw Jasper walking near to me and Jasper.