Chapter 4 : Henry meets The Thundermans

Here is the edited chapter 4

__________________________

Henry's P.O.V

Me , Ray  ( Captain Man ) , and Charlotte  are just searching  of where Crazy Techno Man is , until Gooch called Ray in one of the cameras.

" Ray , Hank and his family are  here. " Gooch told us , I then saw a lady with a red hair and brown eyes , a man with white hair and brown eyes , a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes ,  a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes , a girl with a bow in the hair and brown eyes , a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

" Henry , Charlotte let's go  we're going to welcome them. "  Ray told us , we then go to the elevators after few mintunes the elevator opens and then we saw them.

Phoebe's P.O.V

I saw a man with brown hair and brown eyes  , a boy with dirty blonde hair and brown hair , a girl with black hair and brown eyes walk in near Mr. Gooch.

" Oh by the way kids , this is Ray or people in Swillview call him Captain Man. "  Dad introduced the man.

" Nice to meet you Ray , and I also think that I've read about you in Supes of the countries. I'm Phoebe by the way. " I introduced myself.

" Don't listen  to her or whatever , I'm Max Thunderman he's twin brother. " Max introduced himself , I then nudge him because of his actions.

" I'm Billy Thunderman! "  Billy introduced himself in bunbbly and joyful way.

" I'm Nora Thunderman. "  Nora Introduced himself.

" Nice meeting you four , and this is Henry and Charlotte. " Ray introduced the dirty blonde haired boy and curly black haired girl.

" Is he also fighting crime like you ? "  Billy ask Ray.

" Yes , he's my sidekick he help me fight crime. While Charlotte is the one helping us find some guns around here. "  Ray told us.

" Awesome! " Nora and Billy said in excitement way.

" Do you have some kind of liar? " Max ask him , I then nudge him again.

" It's not a liar actually , It's a secret hideout. "  Henry told him.

" Liar and secret hideout are the same , and oh you look like the boy who work with me when I was the class president. " 

" Shut up Max , Mom said be polite. "  I scloded my brother , he then rolled his eyes at me.

" Sorry about him , can we go work and find him already ? "  Mom said.

" Sure, "  Ray said we then get inside the elevator when I felt a thingly feeling on my eyes just then.....

" AHH!! " We all scream except Ray who look actually calm.

" Oh calm down. " Ray said.

" How the heck will we come down ?! When this freaking elevator is like killing us?! " Me and Max said at the sametime.