Chapter 15 : Back Home ( Last chapter )

Hey guys! This the last chapter of the book , but if you want to have a book 2 you guys can just comment any ideas. So thank you very much , even though this is my first time writing a book about The Thundermans and Henry Danger , lastly thank you for making my book in 2k. That's like crazy!! So thank you guys , and if you want a book 2 comment your ideas

________________________________________________

Phoebe's P.O.V

It's was now time to leave Swillview and go back home ,  since when we captur Techno Man , dad and mom are going to talk tio the president of the super hero council.

" Bye guys! " I said to Henry , Charlotte , Gooch , and Ray.

" Bye! " They all said at the same time I then close the to our  Thunder Van , and seat at the back seat.

" So mom are going to go to the superhero council ? "  I ask her.

" Yes , but me and your dad are going , while you four rest. Since it's been a rough couple of days. "  Mom said.

" But mom , can we go ? " Nora ask.

" Go where? " Billy ask.

" To the  superhero council Billy. " Nora told him.

" No because , you need to get rest Nora , so do you Billy. Because when a superhero use a lot of his or her powers , they can;t just use it.  You need to rest nd boost your energy. " Dad said.

" Yeah dad's right ,  and when dad and mom got home , we can just ask them what happened in the super hero council. "  I assured them.

" Yeah about that , I don't care. " Max said.

" Before I forget anything , since you didn't tell me or your mom that you put a GPS on Nora's bows. You can't get out of the house , and made a band practice. "  Dad said.

" Wait , what?! Dad come on! You can't just do that! " Max pleaded.