Chapter 14 : Heroes Unit

Henry's P.O.v

When the luight went out , I immedietly press a thing that can teleport me , you see Max said that me and Ray can use any gadgets that he made. So , I pick the watch , the watch can zap also and can teleport me.

" Ray?! I thought you're with them ?! " I ask shock.

" And I thought you're with them. " He said.

" We need to find them here. " He continued.

" How? This place is huge , we can't find them here. " 

" Let's search the place but we won't split up so that , we can fight if Techno Man is here. " 

" Ok , now let's go. " 

We then shouted to to walk around but then I saw a familiar bow that Nora owned , I then look at Ray.

" Hey Captain Man! They're here! " I whisper yelled to him.

" Let's get in before Techno Man arrives. " 

So we started to get in ,  when Max saw us , Ray gave him a quite sign. So , I then started untiying Max first then Phoebe when I untied them they untied Nora and Bily while Ray untied Thunder Man and Electress.

" Now let's get out of here before , Techno Man saw us leave. " Electress said we then started to get out.

But when we got out , a bunch of somputer monster block our way.

Thunder Man was about to attack but a man that have a quiff hair and in green - black and B letter sighn on his suite is writin on it.

" Blobbin ?! " Phoebe and Max said.