Chapter 17 ☑

*Five years later*

Natasha's pov

"Fuck this shit!" I slam the alarm hard stretching on my grand queen size bed.
Looking at the calendar i groan loudly in frustration. Today is the day that mom picked for me to go on a stupid date with one of her friend's son because according to her, *rolls eyes* I'm a wealthy but single 23year old workaholic with no romance life since highschool.
She makes me go on useless dates in hopes that I'm gonna meet my Prince Charming. Little does she know that i already met my Prince Charming in high school but he turned out to be the beast. Enough of that sappy shitty story...the natty that used to be bullied and insulted is gone, the present natty is the hot, no bullshit taking CEO.

Dragging my feet downstairs, i walk into my kitchen in search of any eatables. "dammit! I really need to do some grocery shopping." I shake my head seeing only two bars of snickers and a plate of leftover pasta in the freezer. I grab the pasta and sit on the counter not caring about the fact that Im almost late for the date. "Meh...Im still gonna go to work before going on that stupid date" I remark laughing so hard at the memory of one of those dates i went on. I made the guy wait for more than an hour and when i finally arrived..(drunk may i add) I acted like a crazy ass Lesbian and made him take me to a strip club. The icing on the cake was the look of horror, anger annoyance and irritation on his face when i hurled all my meals for the day on his favourite Armani suit. He later called my mom and told her she raised an animal as a daughter. "Bleh.. Serves him right" I exclaim still laughing like a crazy lunatic with tears already running down my face. Im pretty sure Mrs Sharon would soon phone the mental hospital and I'll be on a VIP ticket to first class mental ward if I keep on laughing like this, but i don't care that memory is damn too funny.

Still chuckling i make my way back to my room to prepare for the office. My eyes land on a certain portrait that drains out all the humor in me. Tears cloud my vision at the memory which the portrait holds. The portrait holds a well analyzed picture of ricko smiling gracefully, his eyes twinkling in mischief and humor.
My mind flashes back to the horrible image of his pale bidy and lifeless eyes on that hospital bed.

We were told by the police according to their investigation that it was a planned murder. When they went through the cctv in the street lights, they saw the person jump out of the truck before it ran into ricko's car and immediately, the cctv camera went blank meaning that it was hacked into to prevent anyone from seeing the face of the murderer. Weeks later they got a lead on the case. They finally found out where the seller of the truck that was used lived. Upon getting there, the man was already lifeless laying in a pool of his own blood.

Presently the police is already tired of the case, they don't have any leads, suspects or even cctv tapes but i don't give two flying fucks. I'm still gonna find that motherfvcker that did it and I'll happily send him to greet my brother.

I sigh and walk into the bathroom, stopping in front of the mirror to see at the image reflecting back at me "Damn, i look like i got hit by a bus 5 times with my wild forest hair, meh...I need to badly brush this morning breath away."

Thirty minutes later I'm finally out of the bathroom. Don't blame me, I like taking my time in the bathroom. My skin is very sensitive and my face is the second most important part of my body for me.
Walking into my closet, i look around for an outfit that would go with my new black gucci heels. My eyes automatically settle on black suit pants on black blouse paired with an off-white coat.
Putting on my outfit and heels, I grab a black Luis Vuitton purse, dark shade sunglasses, my iPod and phone before walking out of my room into my office to grab some files and my work iPad. I make sure not to forget the most important file which is a contract to export some new red sports Porsche car to Saudi Arabia. Jasmine would definitely have my head if i forget it.

I walk into the garage, my eyes scanning for a car to take to work until i finally settle on my white Bentley. I grab the keys before jumping in.I caress it softly "I missed you baby, how've you been, its been long since i drove you sweetie." I pecked the headboard continuously.

I zoomed out of the garage with gooba by Lil pump blasting through the speakers

Fifteen minutes later the outline of my company can be seen clearly. The huge M block letter can be viewed from the top of the building.

"Morning miss M" Jim the lobby guy said collecting my keys from me. "Morning jim, take care of my baby. If there's even a scratch on it, I'll have your head." I walk away.
"Sure thing miss M" he chuckled, walking towards my car to repark it.

Read, comment and don't forget to vote guys.
Ilysm 💋💞

Xõxø