Chapter 2

*edited*
I hate this teacher already. He has good looks, but his attitude killed it. I don't get why girls are awed at him. They don't even know the man.

It was period 7. Which means I have to be Mr. Hemmings assistant, and I'm going to be stuck with him for another hour in detention. Can this day get any worse?

I sighed and entered Mr. Hemmings room.
I saw him with his shirt half button, tie undone, and I can see his reflected muscles. Damn. I'm doing this again.

I cleared my throat. He turned around and those eyes are killing me! With they lip ring, too. I shrugged it off and approach to him.

"So, Mr. Hemmings, what do I do." I said in a monotone voice. I was in a very bad mood.

"Uh, here are wipes and clean the desks for me please?" I nodded and he smirk. I rolled my eyes and started doing work. I could feel Mr. Hemmings staring at me. I smirk. Let's have a little fun. I turned around and winked at him.

I got my phone out and blasted music. I went back to cleaning the desks. I swayed my hips and sang. I walked over to Mr. Hemmings and smirked. I leaned in.

The funny thing is that he thought I was gonna kiss him. Wrong. I whispered to him, "Dance with me, Hemmings." I gently bit his ear lobe and kissed it too. He whimpered. Yes. I got him turned on. I tuned around turned off my music, let my hair down, and pretended that nothing happen.

Mr. Hemmings just stood there confuse. I wanted to laugh so hard by the look on his face, but he'll might give me another detention. why did i do that?! i just embarrassed myself!

"What was that all about?" He angrily said. I ignored him and kept on doing work. The bell rang. Finally. When I was about to walk out the class room, Mr. Hemmings gently grabbed my forearm and whispered, "you'll regret that. Watch what will happen in detention." He said. He bit my ear lobe just how I did it to him minutes ago. He let go, and I instantly missed his touch.

Stop!

I ran out and I saw Anthony....

Kissing Alexandra.

My eyes widen. I had tears in my eyes.

What? I never cry!

I accidentally let out a sob. Anthony heard me. Alexandra just stood there, smirking. I looked at Anthony. He had regret, anger, guilty, and most of all...

Love in his eyes.

I ran till I was weak. I heard Anthony calling my name. I hear his crying. That's what broke my heart.

I bumped into someone. It was Mr. Hemmings. He looked concern. "What happen, Lyric?" He asked, softly. I couldn't tell a teacher I barely know my problems. But I need to let it out.

"My boyfriend cheated on me!" I sobbed. He pulled me for a hug, and he stroked my hair. "Let's go in my classroom, yeah?" I nodded and we walked into the room.

"What happen."

"Anthony, he cheated on me with Alexandra. The 'queen' like people say." I sniffled.

"Oh, she's hot." He smirked. This isn't working. I glared at him.

"Did I say hot, I mean, not." He mimicked Tiffany from White Chicks. I laughed so loud. It was an embarrassing laugh. He laughed along with me.

Mr. Hemmings turned on delightful music.

"Wanna dance?" He said. I smiled.

"Okay." We slowed dance. We sway our hips. For once, I forgot that Anthony cheated on me. What is happening?

I want this to stop, but at the same time, I don't want this to stop. It's so romantic.

I accidentally touch Mr. Hemmings manhood. He moaned.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry!" I widen my eyes.

"I-Its ok." He stuttered.

"So, now what?" I awkwardly said.

"Oh yeah, you have detention, ms. Also, you need your punishment." He whispered the last part. I gulped. I'm excited on whats this leading to.

Mr. Hemmings  pressed me up against the wall. He was inches away from my lips. Forehead pressed together. "Mmm, you smell so good." He seductively said.

I couldn't take this no more. I instantly kissed him. Our lips moving in sync. He asked for entrance, and I let him in. He started kissing my neck. Then, he found my sweet spot.

I groaned.

"Shh, baby, you don't want no one to hear you." He cooed. I tugged the hem of his shirt. He stop kissing my jawline, and unbutton his shirt.

Damn! He has abs. I kneeled down, I unbuckle his belt. I pull down his pants. I teasingly play with his boxers.

"Please, lyric. No teasing." I giggled. I love it when I'm in control. I Could feel him harden right where my breast is.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Shit." We both muttered

"Mr. Hemmings." The voice I hate hearing and wishing it could go to hell.

Alexandra.

That thirsty bitch had to come. I silently groan. Mr. Hemmings redressed.

He went to open the door.

There was Alexandra and her clique.

Ugh!

_______________________

A/N- heyyyy! I hope you guys love this chapter. Oooo lyric and Hemmings almost got some! What will happen with Alexandra! Hahah follow me on Twitter.
@niallinourhoran // I follow back! I love you guys