Chapter 21

Lyric

Hearing Luke say those 3 words coming out of his mouth made my heart beat faster. But at least we're on good terms. I sighed, I think about what Kylie said,

"Has he ever took you on a date before?"
But we couldn't.

"Has he ever spoiled you before? Cause I know that guys like to spoil their girls..."
Cause I don't want him spending his money on me.

"And..... Have you ever met his parents before? We weren't ready for that. I was way out of his league.

No. Babe, he doesn't love you."
But he just said it.

I know luke loves me. He's even cried before. I sighed. I just want him with me. Just 2 weeks till we go back to Australia.

-

2 weeks later !

I'm finally here. Back to Australia. It's hot as usual. It's a hot December. I smiled. I went back to the airport to get my luggages back.

As I got it, I walk towards the door and I saw many people waiting for their family or friends. I looked around to see them. But there's no sight. I sighed. Maybe they forgot.

I got my luggages and I went outside the airport. I looked around for any taxis. A hand covered my eyes. "Guess who?" The familiar deep voice said. I turned around to see the blonde hair and blue eye boy. "I missed you." I exclaim. "Me too, baby." We kissed. My knees were shaking. "Woah, careful, I know I'm resisting, but please don't fall." He smirked. "Oh please." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Where's the guys?" I asked. "They are away." He siad. "Where?"

"To Japan." He said. "Why didn't you go?" I asked, confused. "Cause I wanted to be here with you." He kissed my forehead. "Aw, That's sweet but I didn't want to ruin your fun. You've always wanted to go to Japan." I said, feeling slightly guilty. "Don't feel down, buddy. I'm here with you. That's all it matters." He said and kissed me. I heard flashes, but i couldn't care less. It's only me and luke. No one else.

"Let's go home." Luke mumbled against my lips. I nodded.

-

I entered Luke's apartment and went straight to his room. I'm jet lagged. As I walked in his room, I see his journal. I glared at it. I want to read his thoughts, but I don't think that's a great idea. Fuck it, I thought. I got it and sat on his bed.

August 13, 2014

Today was my first day of teaching. I wanted to be a superstar, but I should've done that when I was younger. Anyways, as I stepped into my 5 period class, I saw this beautiful girl, her name was Alexandra. She was perfection, big breast, and ass, too. She was my dream girl. I couldn't wait to get to know her, and maybe, hook up with her. I bet she's amazing.

Luke x

What The Fuck?! He said that she was a slut! I felt angry in my body.

August 14, 2014

I was wrong. Alexandra isn't perfect, I just notice that her body is fake, just like Kim Kardashian. And she's 100% total drama queen. I swear today in my class, she cracked a nail and freaking scream and called the police. Who does that?

Anyways, I just realize that there's another beauty, her name is Lyric.

I swear I could see my future with her, she's normal, she also has a big breast, and the perfect size of an ass. Yes, I was checking her out, but hey, I can't help it.

I know I got a boner when I saw her. It's rare for me. I never get that. It's 10:46pm and I can't wait to see her tomorrow. :) goodnight .

Luke x

I was about to read the next page till someone got it. I turned around to see an angry Luke.

"Why do you have my journal?" He calmly said. "I-I Uh.,..." I stuttered. "Why!" He yelled. I flinch. "There's a thing call privacy! Why are you looking at my privacy, that journal is for me, myself and I! My god it hasn't even been an hour and we're already fighting." His blue eyes turned into dark blue. "I'm sorry." I finally said. "Oh you think sorry makes everything okay? Well, princess, it doesn't." He Spat.

"Luke, I think you're overreacting," I glared at him.

"Wha-. OVERREACTING?! WHAT THE FUCK!!! IT MY JOURNAL!! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU THAT GOOD!!! I HAVE SECRETS THERE!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm done. You can leave." He said. "No." I mumbled. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!" He yelled, I started to tear up, and left.

What the fuck just happen?

-

It's been a week since I haven't seen luke. I sighed. It's all my fault. I leave today to grease for a photoshoot. I want to visit Luke, but maybe he'll scream and kick me out. I don't want that to happen.

"Lyric, let's go." Zoe called, I sighed. "I'm ready." We got into the taxis car, and went to the airport. I know me and luke were over, I shouldn't have never got his journal. What he said was right. I was invading his privacy.

We entered the airport, and got into the line to weight our luggage and put them in the airport. Once they took our luggages, we gave our tickets to the lady.

"Wait!" Someone yelled. I ignored it. "Lyric!" Oh god. I turned around to see luke. "Luke what are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you, my love." He said giving me light pink roses, my favorite. "Luke I have to go." I said giving him the roses, "I can't take those to the airplane they'll take it away." I siad. He look sad. "Baby, I'm sorry for what happen a week ago. I overreacted. If I never overreacted, we could've spent the whole week together." I checked the time. "Luke it's getting late. I really have to go." As I walked away he grabbed my wrist, "luke let go!" I yelled, "please lyric don't leave." He looked hurt, but I didn't care at the Moment.

"Luke, I forgive you. But I have to go, my flight leaves in 20 minutes!" He pulled me into a kiss. It lasted for 20 seconds. "I love you." We both said in unison. "I'll see you in 3 days." I kissed him. "Bye, I love you, luke!" I yelled. People looked at us but I didn't care.

"I love you too, Lyric." He yelled back.

I walked away, with a real smile.

___________________________
Short!
Uhm hi I'm not darcy but I'm Mary. Darcy got her phone Took in away. And she hasn't update for so long and I feel bad for the ones who likes this book . I usually don't write fanfics. I'm not good, but I don't know realy much of the story so I read it last night and it was good. Vote and comment, I guess, bye.

-maryy xx