I'm Home

By the time we had gotten back to my house it was pretty close to 1 o'clock. Hopefully lunch would be ready for us when we got back home. Really anything sounds good right now. Nejire had almost strait up passed out on the train ride home, the only reason she didn't was because I didn't want her to pass out before we got home.

So basically, we go home, eat, pass out. That's the plan right now. We reach my house after a short walk and Nejire again, almost passing out. As we get there I pull out my house key from my back pocket and unlock the door. As we walk in it was. Well just really quiet. Mom can somehow always hear when I open the door and yells to greet me.

But there was nothing. And her cars here so she's home. "Here let me help you to the couch you can barley stand right now, I'll bring you some lunch." I say to Nejire while helping her to the couch. "Yeah... That sounds... Good." Nejire responds back half asleep. We may have gone a bit overboard at the exam.

Well I guess I'll have a look around. Then find food. I'm fucking hungry. Like really fucking hungry. Anyways, besides the point. She's not in the shower, it doesn't sound like the waters running. I guess her room maybe? I don't really know.

I head towards her room door and give it a light knock. "Come in." my mother says from the other side of the door. I genitally open the door. "Hey mom, is something wrong? You normally greet us when we get home. So I got a worried." I ask in a low voice. "No everything's alright. Truly it couldn't be better." She says which catches me off guard a bit.

"Ok well, I guess I'll go get some food then. Um... If you need something just come get me." I say as I was about to turn around. When I heard the door shut. "Come on kid. You just had a big day. I had got some take out on my way here."

"Dad?" I exclaim turning fully around. "Hey kiddo." My dad says as he waves to me. Over the past few years dads business has blown up. It blew up to the point where he had to skip a good amount of Holidays last year because of crucial meetings. "I guess you're right mom." I say charging at my dad to hug him. "It couldn't be better."

After that little bit, I had gotten Nejire up to eat. When she had seen my dad after a very long yawn she almost fell of the couch. But after that we had stated to eat catching up from what had happened over the years. It was nice.

Till mom stated to tease me and Nejire about our "relationship" status. With dad catching on quickly, joined in teasing us. It was borderline unbearable. If this wasn't the first time seeing my dad in about 1 and a half years I would have strait up walked out. But you know how it is...

After that whole ordeal we had just sat on the couch Nejire once again passing out as she was still worn out from her quirk. And me and my dad had just talked. It was nice really. After a while my mom had gone out for a quick trip to pick something up that she had refused to tell me.

So it was just me and my dad. Well Nejire was there too but she didn't count at the moment. "So kid. How'd the exam go." My dad asks. Surprisingly enough I had totally forgotten about the exam as we had really just caught up too now. Not about now. "It... It went well I think I'll pass. I hope."

"I hope? Geez kiddo, have a little more confidence in yourself! I know I haven't always been around to see you grow, and I hate it so much. But from everything that I have seen... You're 10 cuts above the rest kid! You've been winning fights since you were what, 7? I know that a lot of the kids at your school say a lot of shit about you. And as hard as me and your mom have tried. Those dumb ass teachers won't even listen. I swear I'm going to take possession of that school someday and make it right! Anyways, I got side tracked. But look, I know it's not that easy for you. And you might not even realize it but what there saying is getting to you. Trust me I know, I was the same way kiddo. The only reason my business didn't blow up sooner was because of my own self confidence."

"What I'm trying to say is, don't take what there saying to heart. Because you've got what it takes to be one of the best hero's there ever was. All Might has nothing agents you! Inferno's may scorch the land to beyond the sea, but the life it shall bring once the heat falls it will be what saves many for who knows how long."

It had toke me a minute to ever comprehend what dad had just told me. But when I did, it hit like a truck. I had apparently started crying without even realizing it. Mom had always told me dad was good with words. She had always said it never made sense at first, but after a while it hit you. "Th... Thank you dad." I say as I tackle him into a tight hug.

"Oh hey by the way. Just wanted to let you know. I'm going to be designing your hero suit. And if you want I can do Nejires, but thats really up to her." My dad says while hugging me back. "Wait what?" I say looking up at him. "Yeah, I'm making your hero suit. No one knows you better than me. right? So I though I'd take it upon myself. to make your hero suit!"

"Well it seams I missed a lot." My mom says closing the door with her foot.

Holding a cake in her arms.

Conveniently enough Nejire had woken up as soon as mom had opened it up from it's little container.

A/N
Hello! It's me. How are you peeps doing? Well anyways so like our outside table like totally just broke into a thousand and 5 pieces. So, we have this outside glass table that we use right. And we had our umbrella in the little hole where you can put it to hold it up and all that. So the umbrella had just said fuck you and broke the table. Yeah fun... And that table was like. Oh I don't know. 600 bucks no big deal! I'm so going to get scammed out of my pay. So yeah thats all that really happened today, well all that was interesting at least. Hope you liked the chapter. And yes Izuku's dads finally here. The picture at the beginning is how he looks. So yeah. I hope his little speech made sense, it only took me like 10 minutes to come up with that inspirational quote... If you can call it that. Anyways. Yeah I'll see you guys gals and attack helicopters tomorrow.

And remember, the Future is Now so...
Don't Kill Yourself~ (Really Don't)