09: I Hate(Love) You

Start from the beginning

"F-For me?"

Hoseok nods, and smiles brightly.

"Do you like chocolates? It would be a shame if you don't"

Hoseok opens the box and it was indeed a box full of chocolates; Different brands and different flavors.

Jimin can only mutter a small 'thanks'.

"That's so sweet," Tae suddenly said out of nowhere. "The chocolates i mean."

Jimin rolls his eyes hard at that remark and turned to Hoseok, who is still has his smile as bright as the sun.

"Do you like it?" the brunette asked full of hope.

"I do," Jimin smiles. "But what is it for?"

He can see Hoseok rubbing his nape, looking all flustered and shy.

"I-I don't know how to say this, and i know this is not the right place to tell but,"

Jimin waited patiently for his next words, with his smile still plastered in his face.

"Can i court you?"

Jimin started choking on nothing, and Taehyung, who was too focus on his studying earlier, now has a shock registered in his face.

"W-What -? C-Can you r-repeat that?" Jimin said almost quizically, his face beet red.

Hoseok doesn't know if he should repeat himself, seeing Jimin's reaction, but he decided to do nevertheless.

"C-Can i court y-you?"

"W-Why?"

Hoseok suddenly holds his hand, an action that made Jimin's face turn more red than he probably is. He felt the brunette squeeze it gently, as if any more pressure can break it.

"I like you Jimin. Since the first night i saw you, i knew and felt that somehow we have a connection. And i know you feel it too," Hoseok confessed,

Jimin was too stunned and was blushing hard to even speak.

"I know, what happened between you and Yoongi." the brunette continued, "But trust me, i would never hurt or leave you."

Trust? Trust is such a big word for Jimin. The first and last time he trusted someone, he ended up with more than he bargained for.

Can he really trust Hoseok? Is he any different from Yoongi?

"So please Jimin, give me a chance?" Hoseok asked hopefully, and Jimin has this urge to say no.

It's like an internal battle inside him. He has swore that he would never fall inlove, or let someone enter in his life again.

But now he's getting confused, and Jimin doesn't really like the confusement.

"Can i court you, and prove to you that i am worthy of fixing your broken and fragile heart?" Hoseok asked one last time.

Jimin was about to say something when someone spoke from behind them,

"No you can't."

Jimin's blood ran cold and jerks his head to see Yoongi standing behind him, who looks too tight-lipped.

Yoongi had his arms crosses and he was breathing heavily, looking like he's calming himself.

"W-Why --"

"Why couldn't i?" Hoseok took the words right out of his mouth.

"Because i said so," the older retorted with a flat tone.