1

Jungkook's Pov

"Sir, we have a situation."

I dust off my tuxedo as I look in the small mirror on my desk making sure my outfit isn't wrinkled. I brush back a few strands of hair that are out of place and I nod my head once I'm satisfied before I turn my attention to the voice at my office door.

"Well what is it?"

"A boy crossed into our property right before he fell unconscious. He seems to have come from the forest. Your cousin, Jin, has taken him to his hospital not caring for an order from you." Says my assistant, Hoseok. His hands are interlocked behind his back as he waits patiently for my reply.

"Of course he would," I chuckle while shaking my head not surprised at the actions of my cousin. He has always been a person who takes care of others and puts their safety first. In some situations it's not the best to do but he's so stubborn that he always has to help others first.

"And you said he's from the forest?"

"Yes Sir."

My eyebrows furrow together as I wonder how the hell he was able to manage to come from the forest. But also that means he came from the other side where my enemy's territory lays. Lee Taemin.

"So you're saying he is from Taemin's territory?" I ask as I lean more forward so my elbows rest on my desk.

"We believe so Sir." Hoseok says making me nod. Silence fills the room for a few more seconds before I ask another question.

"Is there any other information about this boy?" I lean back onto my black computer chair to get more comfortable. It makes a slight creaking sound as it bends backwards holding my weight.

"No not yet Sir but Yoongi and Namjoon are looking into it at this moment." Hoseok says as he still stand in his spot by the door. His hands never leaving from behind his back.

I nod my head understanding.

"Good, now tell my cousin to meet with me whenever he's done with his medical checks and whatnot at his work."

"Yes Sir."

Hoseok bows before he walks out of my office not forgetting to close the door behind him.

I sigh while leaning back into my chair. My head turns taking a look towards my window on the far right of my office. The early night sky filling the outside with darkness.

I get up from my chair and walk towards the window. I unlock the sash lock and slide the window upwards feeling the cold night breeze rush inside.

I close my eyes and inhale the freshly cold air as I feel it caress my hair and skin. I lean on the windowsill with my arms as I enjoy the breeze.

Nothing like a situation like this has ever happened the whole time my father was in charge or since I've been in charge. It's rare to even have a serious situation occur down on this side of the forest.

"Just why have you come all the way over here?" I whisper to myself still in wonder about the mysterious boy.

Is he a threat to my city or is it there another reason?