"One more"

Jug Pov

I sighted as I went to class. I sat down in the middle behind Betty. I wrote her a note sayin " Pops after school?" I passed it to her and she read it. She looked back at me and nodded yes. The bell soon ringed and we were going to P.E. Betty and Veronica went to their lockers to get their gym clothes and Khael walked next to Betty.

Khael- hey gorgeous

Betty- hey how are you liking the school?

Khael- it's normal

Betty- well I have to go

she said and smiled at me, then catches up to me

Betty- that's the new guy

Jug- he seems more interested in you than the school

Betty- he is so hot!

I growl and glare at her

Jug- relax you're way sexier

she placed a kiss on my cheek, me and Archie watched as the girls disappear into the locker room. We changed to our sweat shirt and running pants.

Archie- are you gonna ask Betty to homecoming

Jug- I plan to, just wanna make it special

We went inside the gym and it just wowed me, it had a basketball court on one side and a gymnastics gym on the other side. It was huge.

Archie- wow I could get use to this

We start running laps inn the basketball court and some girls join us, but Betty and Veronica weren't here with us. Archie and I looked to the girls locker when the gymnastics team comes out in there messy buns and leotards Veronica and Betty out front laughing.

Betty's leotard

her messy bun

Veronica's leotard

Veronica's leotard

Her hair

Soon we found ourselves staring

Teachers- ok guys that's all for today, the girls have a mee tomorrow and we have to train. You can go or watch.

Betty and Veronica sat on the bleachers and we went with them.

Jug- I didn't know you were a gymnast

Betty- since I was born

she opened her bag and took out a ankle brace and tape

Betty- bye any chance do you know how to wrap a ankle

Jug- I actually do, come here

She turned back and put her foot on my lap. It was swollen, bruised, cut and it looked like it hurt like a bitch.

Jug- Betty this isn't good

Betty- the one human part of my body is acting up but I'm fine.

I did her ankle and she put the brace on.

Betty- thanks, you guys wanna stay?

Archie- yeah

I kissed her cheek and she left.

*after school*

Jug- you need to teach me how to do a back flip

she laughs

Betty- maybe, I don't want you to die

Jug- I have to asking you something, after we go to your house

I speed her to her house and she was very confused.

Betty- why are we here

she open the door and let down her bag

Jug- close your eyes

She closed them and hl my hand. I got to her room and there was a path of roses that lead to her bed. In roses said "do you want to be my girlfriend". I opened her eyes and she looked in aw.

Betty- I love it!!!

Jug- Elizabeth Caroline Cooper Salvatore it would be an honor for you to become my girlfriend and go to homecoming with me.

Betty- yes!!!

she jumped on top of me and I catched her, she wrapped her legs around my torso.

Jug- god your beautiful

she kisses me and I felt like I was flying, we made out for a while until she backed away.

Jug- no, no don't leave my lips

Betty- baby I have to buy a dress, with V and T

Jug-- one more

she peck my lips fast

Jug- hey but I good one

she softly placed her lips on top of mine and slid her tongue and it danced with mine.