Chapter 4: Worst Date?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

—"Excuse them, when they start playing PS, they get really into it"— Harry mentioned.

—"I can tell. That's why Tom won't pay any attention to me"— she joked.

—"What? Don't say that. I will, just give me a second"— Tom expressed.

—"Can you focus before I get killed?"— Nick said.

—"You see Harry, one second and he's gone"— Olivia commented, but then laughed.

—"Okay, fine! I'll do it!"— Tom exclaimed. Then on the game, he shot Nick and let the alien shoot him. —"It's over now"— he told her.

—"Dude what the? Did you just shot me? You're a traitor"— Nick started yelling and turned around to not see Tom.

Harry started laughing. Olivia was laughing at Nick and while she was paying attention to his anger, she felt someone hug her and noticed that it was Tom. She didn't know how to react at first, but then she hugged him back.

 She didn't know how to react at first, but then she hugged him back

—"Oh, so now you did it"— she said giggling and blushed a bit.

—"Sorry for taking so long"— he apologized while still hugging.

—"Jeez guys, get a room"— Harry joked and Tom kicked him. —"Ouch!"— he exclaimed.

—"So first you betray me and now you replace me, what's next?"— Nick complained.

Then someone knocked on the door.

—"Then I make it up to you"— Tom said opening the door and letting Priyanka come in.

—"Okay, I guess we're good"— Nick added smiling.

—"Did I missed something?"— she asked confused looking around.

But then gave Olivia the look when she saw Tom's arm around her shoulders and hers on his back.

—"So we're all here, can we leave now?"— Harry asked.

—"Okay, let's go"— Tom told them.

At the elevator, they looked for good places. They chose The Burnham Restaurant, which was in their hotel.

—"It's beautiful, wow"— Olivia mentioned while they were walking in.

—"Welcome to The Burnham, how many?"— a very kind lady asked.

—"Five"— Tom responded.

—"Follow me"— she said walking to a table and they followed her.

—"This place is so pretty"—  Priyanka whispered to her friend, who nodded.

She led them to a rectangular table with 6 chairs. The two girls seated on a side and the three guys across them.

—"Your waitress would come in a few minutes"— the lady expressed and walked away.