"Mhm." the other responded. Of course he was that kind of guy, that just agreed instead of offering a polite, "You're welcome."

Yoongi started eating and his tail wrapped around Jimin as it had come accustomed to doing over the past few was days, "Ten dollars you gag while drinking that." he said through a mouth full of food.

Jimin laughed. "I've had wine before, Yoongi," he said, taking a drink of it. "You think so lowly of me, and for what?"

"I'm a demon." Yoongi says, "In my eyes, everyone is lacking somewhere, and it's my job to find it." he shrugged, "It's easier to assume that they're a light weight than find out about some hidden away daddy issues."

Jimin shrugged. "Good thing I don't have daddy issues,- oh! ,-and thank you for making dinner. I appreciate it," he said, glancing at Yoongi as he grabbed his own chopsticks.

"Don't let it go to your head." he said, and then followed it up with, "Cooking is nice though, I used to do it with my mom."

Why did he tell Jimin that?

Jimin smiled. Maybe that's why. "That sounds enjoyable," the smaller hums, grabbing some noodles on his chopsticks and blowing on them before finally eating it. His eyes went wide as he talked with a half full mouth. "This is actually really good!" though it sounded more like "Fis if apually wewwy goo!"

"Well did you expect it to be wewwy ba." Yoongi joked, taking a sip of his drink, "Just because I don't do stuff doesn't mean I can't"

Jimin almost choked as he swallowed his food. "No," cough. "No," cough. "That's not what I meant!"

Yoongi's tail patted Jimin's back, "I'm sure,- you good?"

Jimin coughed one more time for good measure, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine. Did your mom teach you to cook like this?"

"Her and my dad both, but my dad used a lot of magic to do it so his never tasted as good." he took another bite, "So yea, I give my mom the credit."

Jimin nodded, eating again. "Hey," he said, now with a different tone,- one with more question laced in it.

"Hi?" Yoongi responded, glancing at Jimin to show he was listening.

"I was talking with Gukk today...,"

"Ah, I'm sorry you wasted your time in such a way." The elder finished chewing and took another sip of wine, "He texted me to warn me that you planned on chewing my ass out, so get it out I suppose."

Jimin blushed. "No! No! I'm not getting mad at you! I just want to get some things cleared up." He explained.

Yoongi hums, "Ask away," he says, ",-but you most definitely won't like my answers."

"Why did you lie about Gukk being your brother?" Jimin says bluntly. "I mean, he kinda explained why you might have, but I want to hear it from you."

"Covering our asses," he answers honestly, " I wasn't sure if you and Jin knew he was a demon, and since you were my subject I didn't want him exposing that I'm his boss so that y'all didn't ask about 'work'. Saying we're brothers ws an easy lie, I've known him since he was born." The elder explained, sipping on his wine once more, "I didn't really care if lying would hurt you three as long as Jeongguk and I were safe."

Jimin nodded. "Yeah...,- how's that whole subject thing going anyways," Jimin said with his eyebrows raised, eating his noodles slowly.

Yoongi shrugged, "Tough." he laughed, "Really tough."

Jimin sighed. "So are you going to follow through with it? Do you really hate me that much?"

Yoongi shakes his head, turning back to his food, "I hate everyone Jimin, save for my mother. But still, I won't be." he ate a piece of sushi, "You,-you do make me feel sick sometimes, you are too nice, and too sweet. You're always happy and your friends love you so much. You like soft things and yellow and dancing and laughter. You are everything I'm raised to despise." he took another bite, 'So of course I hate you. Just,...- a little less than everyone else."

serendipity {YOONMIN}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara