"Wha-- That doesn't make sense!" Darcey fumbled over her words yet again at the hands of the German driver. 

Sebastian went on to lead the pack going into the weekend, closely followed by his teammate Mark Webber. But with a small chance of rain for Sunday and plenty of questions over tyres, there is plenty to play for looking forward.

Later the team skipped the Italian cruise and were heading straight for the fancy cocktail bars in the city centre. Darcey made a mental note to keep away from any type of shot, not wanting to throw up in front of Seb again. The flashbacks still haunted her to this day. 

Darcey had just finished getting ready in her hotel room for one, as Kendall had practically moved in with Scotty now, when there was a knock at the door.

"I thought we could take the motorbike for a spin?" Sebastian smirked as he bit his lip, he wore his dark blue jeans and long-sleeved henley top which showed just the right amount of chest hair. "You know for old times sake"

"What sights are you taking me to this time?" Darcey asked as she locked her room, then turning to face Sebastian who stood only inches away from her. 

"Welche Sehenswürdigkeiten gibt es hier noch, außer dir?" Seb winked, relishing in the look Darcey was giving him as he spoke his native tongue. 

"And what does that mean Mr Vettel?" She spoke softly.

"It means what other sights are there to see, except for you?" He whispered, looking rather impressed with himself. His voice trickled down her spine, tickling her neck as he moved in closer. They were millimetres away from unlocking the door and calling it a night when her phone vibrated in her pocket.

"It's Kendall, she's wondering where we are" Darcey sighed, strolling through the messages on her phone. One of them being from Brad but she left that part out.

"Geez, we must be late if she's there before us" Seb laughed, remember the time they used to waste waiting for Kendall before a night out. They eventually worked out they could grab one at the hotels in the time it would take waiting on her.

Luckily the cocktail bar wasn't too far from her hotel, but it looks as if they'd have to skip the tour this time around.

"Sorry we're late, we lost track of time" 

Better late than never, Darcey and Sebastian made their appearance and were met with chanting and wolf whistles. Darcey felt herself growing redder and redder, which only encouraged Scott more.

"Leave them alone Scott, at least some of us are still in the honeymoon phase" Kendall muttered across at her boyfriend, who had already swapped the date nights for games night with the lads.

They laughed, they ate and they drank and Darcey found herself forgetting her problems. This was what Darcey needed, normality, to be surrounded by the people who she had grown so close to. That seemed like family by now.  For the first time in weeks she wasn't worried about what the future would hold, all the mattered was the here and now.  

The night grew dark and with no signs of calling it quits the guys decided to order another round of drinks for the table. Non-alcoholic drinks of course. 

"So what took you so long then?" Kendall asked, raising an eyebrow at her friend as Darcey knew exactly what she was getting at. 

"Well if you hadn't have texted me we might've never come" Darcey uttered, then quickly reached for her drink while Kendall freaked out.

"I knew it!" The pair giggled between themselves, the guys looked back wondering what all the noise was about. Sebastian smiled to himself as he admired how beautiful she looked when she laughed and how happy she was right now. It was good to see her smile again.