12

Amalia's pov:
Waking up the next morning was incredible hard! Why you may ask? Well, the twins and I had a fun filled evening. It also was really tiring because keeping up with the both of them in bed is a pretty tough thing to do. However it was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to repeat that night over and over again. To my surprise both of my mates lay in bed with their eyes closed, obviously sleeping. Strange, I thought vampires don't normally sleep. Anyway, I slowly and carefully unwrap myself from those two. Every time I heard a growl i made sure to kiss their skin or caress some body parts. After some time i somehow got myself untangled and out of bed, I look at them laying their completely relaxed. Feeling my heart swell even more with love for those two. Since someone decided to rip my dress off of my body yesterday, I instead grab Janes. With an afterthought I also pick up alec's button-up Shirt to pull it over the dress as well. Since I don't want to wake them I decide on just teleporting myself out to the front of the door. Happy to have accomplished that, I quit happily go down the corridor.
„Amalia, what are you doing here on your own?" Demetri questions with a small frown on his face.
„Just left my sleeping mates, guess I Tired them out to much!" I tell him with a giggle. He quickly joins in with his chuckles and a shake of his head.
„You had to pull out a number for that, vampires normally never sleep." he informs me as we both start to walk together.
„I also wanted to apologize to you. If I would of known you were jane's And Alec's mate I would of never." he says and I can see that he sincerely means that apology. That's why I smile at him and tell him that it's alright and not to worry about it.
„Where are you heading now anyway?" he asks with a smile after taking in my choice of clothes.
„the kitchen, i am really hungry!" i say which makes him laugh out loud. Looking at him a bit irritated, still amused at his outburst.
„You seriously are a bit a weird one aren't you?" I ask him with a giggle. He only scoffs at me with a wide smile.
„Maybe! But let's be honest, weird is better than boring!" he tells me with a wink. Once again giggling at his antics.
„Demetri! Wait, Amalia?" Felix shouts out after him before looking at me with a weird expression.
„I am accompanying Amalia to the kitchen, she is vanished!" Demetri answers me before both of them start to laugh loudly again. Seriously, sometimes boys can find the weirdest things funny.
„Excuse me, but I got send here from the masters. They asked me to come and fetch you for them." a guard that I haven't seen before told me with a small bow.
„Thank you, I will be on my way to them right away!" I answer him and just like that he is already gone again....strange.
„Boys? Who was that?" I ask the still laughing vampires slightly behind me.
„That was Matthias, he is another one of the guards." Demetri answers me with a smile. Nodding at him in thanks, I decide to get to those three observing kings before grabbing something to eat. Happily bouncing down the last few hallways till I come face to face with the really heavy looking throne room door. Turning around to the two following vampires to look at them with a pleading face, which to my surprise the immediately open the door for me.
„Thanks!" I say before skipping still with a bright smile on my lips to the three Kings. Marcus is making his way right towards me after seeing me. Aro and caius also smile softly my way before going back to talking with one another.
„Good morning Sweetheart! I hope your date went well yesterday?" Marcus asks me while steering me towards his abandoned throne. He sat myself on it before nodding at me to please answer him.
„It was really great! You were right. They took me out to eat, even ate something as well since they wouldn't wanted for me to feel weird. Afterwards they brought me to somewhere special to us and then back to the castle." I tell him with a smile and slightly red tinted cheeks.
„That sounds lovely sweetheart! But I also hope one day you would say home and not back to the castle." he says with a soft smile.
„Speaking Of you mates, where have you left them? I was pretty certain they wouldn't want to leave your side this quickly!" aro asks with a small frown. Demetri and Felix laugh out yer again, Demetri even going as far as screaming that he got a cramp from laughing so much. My cheeks heating up quit a bit, but I don't won't to be impolite and not answer. So after taking a deep breath, and deciding to ignore those two hysterical laughing vampires I decided to answer.
„I am afraid I wore them out. They are still asleep in Alec's room." I mumble out. My cheeks getting flaming hot since caius joined their laughter to everybody's shock. Aro happily claps his hands while smiling brightly, and Marcus, well lets just say he looks proper shocked before smiling as well. It is obvious that he try's really hard not to laugh out just like the rest, but he at least try's! A sudden commotion was heard from afar, only shortly after my once again half naked mates appear in the throne room.
„Our mate, she left! Someone stole her!" they nearly shout. The whole room now completely still before everybody bursts out laughing once again. This time not even Marcus can hold himself back, and I also can't hold myself back from giggling happily. At that sound their eyes quickly fall on me, their body immediately relaxes before making their way towards me.
„I see you two woke up again. Your mate had already explained to us how you were still sleeping." aro says with a mischievous smile.
„Sorry Master!" The say with a slightly bowed head.
„No need to apologize!" aro tells them with a smile.
„Looks like you need to train some more to meet the stamina of your mate!" Demetri says quietly but not quiet enough.
„It indeed looks like it. But don't worry, next time we are going to make sure our mate is proper sated and tired out completely." alec says to my utter embarrassment. Gosh! How can he say that infront of all of those people!
„Alec!" i say in astonishment. He only smiles at me with a promise in his eyes that he wasn't only joking about that.
„Anyway. You send Matthias to fetch me?" I ask trying desperately to change the topic.
„Well, yes we did!" aro says as if only just now realizing that he wanted to talk to me.
„Carlisle has called to ask if you were doing fine. I took it upon myself to promise him that you were perfectly fine but also that you would be calling him after you awaken." aro tells me with a smile. Nodding at his statement in understanding.
„I will be calling him after I ate some breakfast if that would be alright." I answer.
„That's Great! Since that is cleared up now, I do wish you a wonderful day. I am afraid we need to get back to business now." he says with a small frown as if he really is sad about it. So with another ok and a hug goodbye with Marcus I skipped towards the kitchen with my mates right on my heels.