8

Amalia's pov:
„princes! Has he hurt you?"he again asks and before I can say anything he is out of the door.
„Damn it! Jane we need to follow him!" I say but only now see her murderous glare and out of the door she was to. Not thinking that I would have enough time to get dressed, I only pull the blanket closer towards me and close my eyes to teleport myself into the throne room. And low and behold Alec was already there on top of an irritated Demetri while Jane also storms into the room. The three Kings where watching surprised on their thrones.
„Alec! Jane! Stop it!" I tell them still holding onto the blanket for dear life! It is embarrassing enough to stand like that in front of about ten people! wrapped up like a burrito, but standing there in only a bra and knickers would be even more embarrassing. Quickly marching towards the three fighting vampires ready to pull them apart!
„That isn't a good idea sweetheart. You could get hurt." Marcus says suddenly standing next to me. Nodding at him in understanding I think of something else to do. Since Marcus has made his way back to the thrones I decide the best way would be to simply blow them apart. Calling forth the wind I at least get Jane hanging on the ceiling for now. After making sure that she is staying up there securely, I look at the other two vampires. Thinking at Alec wrapped around myself, he suddenly gets pulled away from Demetri and right around me instead. So before he could turn back around I quickly send soothing waves into his slowly relaxing body. Hearing my other mate screaming at Demetri I make the wind slowly setting Jane down by my side as well. Just like I did with Alec I lay a hand on Jane who just like her brother calms down right away. Since I have taken the hand away from Alec he quickly gets pissed at Demetri again. When he was only two steps away from him I decided my best chance would be to threaten him, yes it's a low blow but I have to do what i have to do!
„Alec i swear when you take another step I am going to let this blanket drop!" I tell him challenging. Hearing Jane whine softly I quickly kiss her neck which makes her purr softly.
„But.." he starts and I challengingly let the blanket drop a little so one of my shoulder is now on display and just like that he stands infront of me pulling it right up again.
„Amazing!" aro claps happily. Marcus smiles proudly my way and even caius nods in appreciation.
„We wanted to know how you were doing and if your mates been treating you right. But I see that you can handle the both of them just fine on your own." aro says with a happy smile.
„Still I would appreciate to know what the cause of this whole scene has been." caius asks us. Alec is still standing with a small pout on his beautiful face, and Jane was just way to out of it to answer. She happily leans on my shoulder nuzzling my neck while playing with some strands of my hair.
„I guess I wasn't fast enough to answer a question. That caused my mates to think that Demetri has hurt me." two growls, one way louder one interrupted my explanation. But Alec at least stays rooted by my side.
„Which he didn't!" I emphasize so my mates will stop running off to hurt another guard.
„He just made me uncomfortable in the elevator as I had arrived yesterday. And he tried to attack me as I wanted to show Aro what will happen with Bella, but Alec has stepped in back than as well. I honestly feel a bit uneasy towards him because of that, but other than my mates, I do know that he only wanted to protect his master back than. He also had no knowledge that I am their mate." I go on with my explanation. The kings have even chuckled at my pointed look towards my two mates that now are both cuddled into my neck.
„I see! Since this is cleared up. I am guessing your mates would want you back to do whatever it was you were doing before you were interrupted from us." aro says with a small smile while caius openly chuckled.
„I am afraid I would like to steal her away for a bit. Heidi will be back here shortly and while our twins can feed I am going to make sure Amalia eats something as well." Marcus says with finality. Even though I can feel both my mates a bit sad that they can't come along, i am happy to spend some time with Marcus again.
„Why don't you guys get dressed before feeding, like you I don't like sharing." I tell them which seems to make them happy.
„Would it be ok to get out shopping this afternoon or tomorrow morning? Like you know I haven't come here with any spare clothes and I would appreciate some fresh ones." I ask the three Kings, Marcus already making his way towards me.
„That would be perfectly fine with us, you may want to talk with your mates before you do so. We wouldn't want them going after you in a frantic." caius answers me. Marcus softly stirs me out of the room.
„you May want to go to your room, as i am sure Jane has already bought some clothes for you. I am going to wait there till you are fully clothed again." Marcus says before stopping infront of my door.
„Can I ask you something?" I ask him standing in between the door.
„Of Course! If I know the answer than I am happy to provide them for you." he answers with an honest smile.
„How comes that you along with aro and caius are so nice to me? I have heard how ruthless you all were and how you have no respect for humans. Yet, you are so careful and even protective of me." I ask the question that has been bugging me since yesterday.
„That my kid is easy to answer. As you might know, I have the gift of seeing relationships between everyone. And the second my eyes fell onto yours, I have seen that my brothers have a relationship of an uncle towards you. And I myself see you as my daughter. Since we as vampires can't reproduce it is like a true blessing to get that relationship with another being." he answers me with a soft smile. Feeling warmth spreading throughout my body I quickly hug him tightly.
„Thank you! That means a lot to me to!" I say with a few tears running down my cheek. He softly wipes the tears of off my face before sending me to get dressed so he can get me something to eat afterwards.