[2]

Michael

After that whole fiasco with the address thing, I brought my dad home. I decided to hide out there until I figured out how to handle Brown. I knew his gang had access to my place so I wouldn't dare go back there without any type of backup. The phone suddenly rung and my father and I gave each other a look.

"Hello?" I spoke as I picked up the phone, still looking at my father.

"Michael! So glad I could hear your voice. Did you get my note?" My fists clenched as I heard that annoying voice on the other end.

"Why won't you face me like a real man?" I said through my clenched teeth.

"That wouldn't be as fun, am I right Kirsten?"

"Stop! Please!" I heard Kirsten's whimpers.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I yelled. "I swear I'll kill you!"

"How can you kill me if you can't even find me?" He laughed. "I'll let you get back to your little search while I get back to doing this."

"Michael!" Kirsten screamed to the top of her lungs and the phone hung up. I slammed it down on the hook then picked it up and smashed it against the wall.

"Michael! What happened?" My father asked as he walked up to me, putting a hand on my shoulder to make me face him.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him when I get my hands on him." I said then walked away. I was livid. I was so upset that I couldn't find Kirsten that I didn't know what to do with myself. I went up to the guess room and slammed the door shut. I paced around the room, trying to think about any place that he could be but nothing came up.

"Michael, we gotta gather everybody." My father said as he poked his head in the room.

"I don't trust none of them! You seen how Winston went against me because of money!"

"I understand that but you have other loyal people who wouldn't dare cross you." My father said.

"Alright. We'll have them find Winston and bring him to me alive."

My father and I called our most trusted men to come over to the house. I didn't know what I could do to ensure their loyalty to me but my father had other things in mind.

"You know where Winston is right?" My father asked them.

"Yes sir." One spoke up.

"Good, do whatever you can to get him over here. I don't care if you have to kill his wife, get his ass here." My father said.

"I don't care if you gotta shoot him in the leg, I want him in front of me. He'll pay for crossing me." I told them. They all nodded and quickly left out of the room. I looked over to my father and seen he was already looking at me. "What are you gonna do to him?" My father asked.

"Get information out of him. He knows where Kirsten is. He helped kidnap her. If I have to, I'll beat the answers out of him and kill him when I'm finished."

***

"Sir, He wasn't there." One of the men spoke as he entered the office. "The house looked pretty empty."

"You're saying they moved?" I asked.

"Yes sir, there was nothing left in the house." He said. I sighed angrily then slammed my fists down on the table.

"I want him tracked down and brought back to me!" I Yelled. "No! Matter of fact, I'll find him my damn self. I know exactly where he hangs out." I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and pushed passed the men as I left the office. They followed close behind me. I met my father in the living room and he jumped up when he seen me walk to the door.

"Michael?"

"He wasn't home. I know where his usual spots are and I will go find him." I told my father before he could sag more.

"You can't go alone, bring backup." He said and I nodded.

"Call for the rest, I may need more than just the six of you." I told one of the men and he nodded as he went for the phone. "The rest of you can go wait in the car, I'll be out in a second.

"Be careful Michael, you're all I have left." My father said as he straightens my blazer.

"I know." I told him.

"They'll meet us their sir!" The man said. I nodded and directed him out. I said a quick goodbye to my father then left. I got in the car and headed towards one of the gang's hideouts. I know Winston had to have told Brown where our most secret places were so I needed to be alert.

After arriving, I didn't see any cars outside. I thought nothing of it as I parked and quickly exit my car. I walked up to the hideout with my men closely behind. I kicked open the door and seen no one in the main area. I walked around, my gun held tightly in my hands. I opened doors to every room and found them empty.

"One down, four more to go." I said to myself as I found the place to be empty. Just as I started to walk out the front, I heard a gunshot throughout the place. I ducked down behind a couch while my men found themselves a hiding spot. I peeped around the couch and seen a man come in from the back. His blazer led me to believe he was apart of the Scorpions gang. I aimed my gun and shot him in the head with ease. He fell back on the floor, dropping his own gun. I placed my gun in the inside of my blazer pocket then walked towards the dead man. I picked up his gun and smirked.

"I was right, Winston had to have told them about our spots. We need to get to the others and clear them of any Scorpions gang members." I told my men and they all nodded as they followed me out of the place.