Chapter 6

It was the next day and I waited for Kol to come. It's been a couple of hours since he said he'll be here and I'm just anxious to find out what he had to say.

"Can you please stop bouncing your leg up and down! It's getting annoying"Damon snapped at me as he rubbed his forehead and I stopped.

"I'm sorry, you know how he sounded over the phone. He seemed spooked and it's weird. Especially coming from him"I said and started to bite my nail.

"Also stop doing that. Your going to mess up your nails"Stefan slapped my hand away from my mouth and I glared at him.

"Relax, everything is going to be okay"My best friend reassured me.

"Take a deep breath and relax"I did what I was told and I herd the front door open. I jumped up when I herd foot steps coming closer just to see the most annoying person ever.

"Um what's going on here"Elena asked as she seen a lot of suitcases and baggages.

"We're moving"Both the Salvatore brothers said together.

"What where"She started to panic.

"With Cherish, she begged me to come live with her"Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope I kept on asking you till you said yes"I mocked Damon who glared at me.

"Your seriously leaving with her. What about me! You guys can't leave me"She screeched out and it hurt my ear.

"Can't you stop talking. Your hurting my ears"I told her and all she does is glare at me.

"Elena can you leave. I have to discuss something with my family and you are not part of it"

————

VOTE AND COMMENT