Chapter 15

She turned her head to see Rebekah storming up to her pissed and she sighed already knowing that her husband had put her in that mood.

"What he do now?" Cherish asked and she was about to open her mouth but froze when she locked eyes with Embry. Cherish looked surprised and shocked at the same time.

"Your just as dead as Seth," She said shaking the boy's shoulder and walked off to catch up with Seth and Hope.

"Wait Cherish!" Rebekah yelled after she and then vamp sped towards her. She grabbed both and Hope and sped off towards the Canada's border.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Rebekah said freaking out, and Cherish laughed.

"What's going on?" Hope asked both her aunts.

"Embry imprinted on her," Cherish said and Rebekah smacked her. She paced back and forth while the two girls watch her.

"What do I do!" She cried.

"Rebekah, he's basically your soulmate. You've been trying to find love for centuries and you found it!" Cherish said and Rebekah whined like a little kid.

"I know but he's just as dead as that Seth kid. And he's a wolf, we are sworn enemies," She cried throwing her hands in the air. "Nik will just kill him like he did with all my past lovers."

"I'm a wolf, my dad, my mom, and stepdad are wolves also" Hope reminded her  but was ignored by her aunt.

"Rebekah relax, so what he's a wolf. This is your chance of happiness, you deserve this so much. I'll handle Klaus.....and Kol." Cherish said and Rebekah nodded.

"But what if he doesn't accept me," Rebekah mumbled sitting down on a big rock.

"Then he's an idiot and I'll let Klaus kill him," Cherish said and Hope pinched her.

"I'm pretty sure he won't Aunt Bex. He'll love you," Hope said and Rebekah smiled at her.

"Now let's go before your father and brothers send out a search party."

—————

VOTE AND COMMENT