Chapter 27

It was officially Christmas and of course, the Mikaeslon and Salvatore family were together. Leah and Seth decided to join the family because they did not want to be near Bella at all. Embry's mother was working down at the hospital and couldn't get the day off so Rebekah invited him over. Rose and Emmett also joined the family, Rose wanted to spend Christmas with her sister for the first time in decades.

Elijah was dressed up as Santa (without the beard) and managed to somehow convince Damon to put on an elf custom. Kol and Cherish were having the time of their life when they saw Damon and picked on him.

Everyone was gifted more than five gifts but Seth and Hope were the ones who had the most presents because they were the baby out of all of them. The Mikaelson and Salvatore family already thought of Leah, Seth, Embry, Emmett, and Rosalie as family. Once everyone was done opening their gifts they went to the dining area where they had added extra tables and chairs.

Cherish of course sat in between her husband and best friend while her sister sat across from her right next to her husband. Everyone was talking and laughing having a good time when Klaus clinked his wine glass with a fork catching everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to say how the family has always been my priority in my life and will always be. Even though I had made most of your life miserable and wanted to kill each other," He said causing everyone to laugh, "I am very gracious that you are my family and very thankful for every one of you for sticking by my side no matter how hard it got. Family plays a very important role in my life and with the help of the love I receive. It helps shape my personality for the better. And for the people who are joining into this crazy dysfunctional family, you will be loved, protected, and cherish. Always and forever!" Klaus said raising his glass. Everyone soon followed and stood up with their drinks.

"Always and Forever!" Everyone cheered, Kol looked down at his wife who was giggling and smiling at their family.

"Merry Christmas Love," Kol lowered his head to give her a kiss.

"Merry Christmas."

"Gross, I'm trying to eat my food here," Damon said sipping his drink.

"Your just mad that your lonely this Christmas," Cherish teased him causing him to roll his eyes. Bonnie and Damon decided it was best to stay friends and not go anywhere beyond that. They of course still love each other, but as friends and they wanted it to stay that way.

"Who says I'm lonely, the night is still young and I have a very 'special date' plan later tonight with this girl named Jessica," Damon smirked, Rosalie, snapped her head towards the Salvatore.

"Please tell me it's not Jessica Stanley."

"It is," He smirked.

"Oh god, she's the most annoying creature on this planet and I will kill her in a heartbeat if I ever see her again," Rosalie said with a disgusted look.

"Please, it's just a one-time thing."

"She's going to fall in love with you if she hadn't already," Emmett told him.

"I'm a hit it and quit it guy," Damon shrugged taking a sip of his bourbon.

"More like hit it and kill it."

————
VOTE AND COMMENT