"I still feel like you think I'm just a burden on the two of you."

"No!" Ciel said and looked at her. "You're the only one besides Tanak who will actually support us, or what I know of. Everyone just acts quiet and will barely talk anymore. I want you around."

Elizabeth looked shocked then smiled and laughed. "I will always be around if you want me to Ciel! I'll never leave your side. If you need anything, then just tell me."

Ciel thought about it and then looked her in her green eyes. "You didn't tell your father about this did you?"

"No. I knew that you wouldn't like it."

"Thank you. Could you not mention it to anyone?"

"Anything for you Ciel." Elizabeth gave him a genuine smile and grabbed his hand. "I just want you to be happy."

"I am." Ciel smiled and Elizabeth saw the light in his eye return. "I have what I need now. It's mostly thanks to you Lizzy."

Elizabeth gasped. "Ciel, you called me Lizzy."

"I know." Ciel responded and smiled.

"Oh Ciel!" She said and pulled him into a hug.

"Don't push it." Ciel told her and she let go.

The door opened and Sebastian stood there. Elizabeth looked at him and smiled. Ciel smiled and stood up. He fell to the ground and Elizabeth bent down and looked at him. Sebastian ran to his side and got on his knee's and helped him sit up. Ciel looked at his leg and growled. Elizabeth looked into Ciel's eye and shivered a little. Sebastian picked him up and placed him on the side of his bed. Ciel cussed under his breath and looked at his ankle.

"What happened? You were standing perfectly." Elizabeth said and Ciel shrugged.

"I guess I just tripped." Ciel told her.

Sebastian got on one knee and took his ankle in his hands. He removed Ciel's shoe and placed to fingers on his ankle bone. He pressed down lightly and Ciel groaned in pain. Elizabeth whimpered a little and looked at Ciel. Sebastian sighed and got up. He walked out of the room and it was silent for a moment. Sebastian returned with a bandage in his hands. He got back on his knee and removed Ciel's sock. Ciel moaned when the fabric pulled on his foot. Elizabeth watched him with pity as he cringed at the pain. Sebastian wrapped his ankle and he poistion Ciel so he was resting his back on the head of the bed. Ciel sighed and looked at the worried faces of Sebastian and Elizabeth.

"You have a minor sprain. I don't suggest walking on it for quite sometime." Sebastian said to him.

"Fine." Ciel said and sighed. "Even though it was a dumb reason that I fell."

"Dumb?" Elizabeth said and Ciel looked at her. "Why did you trip?"

"Uh... it was just dumb how I tripped so easyily." Ciel said and Sebastian smirked.

Ciel looked at him with a warning in his one blue eye. The only reason Ciel tripped was because he was happy to see Sebastian. Though it was the first time be sprain his ankle over it. Ciel sighed and looked at his ankle. How long was he supposed to be off it. He just couldn't sit in bed being lazy all the time. He needed to get work done. It was going to be so boring just sitting there! Ciel sighed and looked at Elizabeth.

"You can stay here for a while, but I want to take a nap. Please remove yourself from my room." ciel said.

Elizabeth nodded and shut the door behind herself. Sebastian smirked and looked at Ciel. Ciel blushed when he looked into Sebastian's eyes. So perfect and captivating. Ciel smiled and looked at Sebastian.

"Sebastian."

"Yes Love?" Sebastian answered and Ciel blushed even more.

"Kiss me now." Ciel said.

Sebastian hovered over Ciel before Ciel knew what was happening. Sebastian lowered his lips onto Ciel's. He put his hands around his waist and held him down. Ciel smiled and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck. He pulled him closer and bit his bottom lip. Sebastian opened his mouth and slipped his tongue around Ciel's. Ciel smiled and started to suck on Sebastian's tongue. Sebastian smiled and pulled away. Ciel breathed and looked at Sebastian. Sebastian got off him and looked at his ankle again.

"I'm quite flattered that you were that excited to see me." Sebastian said and smirked.

Ciel blushed. "What did you expect!"

Sebastian gave a low laugh and kissed his ankle. "You can't make any bog movements until it gets better." Sebastian trailed his lips his Ciel's leg and kissed th fabric over Ciel's unit. Ciel blushed and looked at Sebastian. "That means our nights are going to be put on hold until you are recovered."

Ciel looked at Sebastian as he went over to the door. "But I don't want them to!"

Sebastian smirked at his childish behavior. "So greedy Love." Sebastian left the room and shut the door.

Ciel sat in his bed like a child, pouting. "No I'm not."