Chapter 14

Ciel ate his breakfast and waited in his office. Elizabeth knew about Sebastian and him. So why would she come to see him. She was really upset by what Sebastian told him. Ciel didn't see the point in visiting. All she was going to do was complain. Ciel sighed and looked out at the garden. He had told Sebastian to go and cut all the white roses that weren't to his liking. The truth behind it was that he just wanted see Sebastian without his over coat on. He always rolled up his sleeves and showed off his arms. The ones Ciel loved so much. Ciel smiled and watched him. Sebastian suddenly stopped working and stood up. Ciel watched confused as Sebastian shifted his body around. He looked up into the window and grinneed at Ciel. Ciel blushed and looked at Sebastian. Had Sebastian known he was watching the whole time. Sebastian grinned and blew him a dramatic kiss. Ciel laughed for the first time in who knows how long. He turned his chair around and stared at the four walls with a smile. He held his stomach and laughed some more. Sebastian grinned at the back of the chair and made his way inside. Ciel looked at the letter on his desk. It was from the queen. It wasn't for a case, it was for the ball she was throwing. She wanted Ciel to come. Ciel stared at the note and threw it in the trash. As it was falling a white gloved hand grabbed it. Ciel knew who it was without looking. Ciel took the hand in his and pulled on it. Ciel turned his head quickly and kissed Sebastian. Sebastian pulled away and took out the letter.

"I thought that you might want to go since you are the watchdog." Sebastian said never looking away from the letter.

Ciel sighed and shook his head. "There is no point. I don't see why I should go and stand around. There will be nothing for me there." Ciel looked at Sebastian and into his beautiful crimson eyes.

"You only think that. There might be someone you want to dance with there. I hear Lady Elizabeth is also attending." Sebastian informed him.

"I don't want to dance with her. I don't love her." Ciel said.

Sebastian walked over to Ciel and picked him up. Sebastian sat down in the chair and sat Ciel on his lap facing him. He held Ciel by his waist and close. Ciel rested his head on Sebastian's chest and listened to his heartbeat for a moment. It was music to his ears. Ciel noticed that Sebastian's heart was going on an irregular beat. It sounded like, beat..... beat beat.... beat. Ciel smiled and hugged Sebastian tightly. So Sebastian's heart could skip a beat for him. Sebastian hugged him tightly and kissed him lightly. Sebastian was going soft on him. Ciel liked this Sebastian. Just when Ciel thinks he knows every side of Sebastian, there is always another one that shows themselves. Sebastian pulled away from the hug and put his ear against Ciel's chest. Ciel knew his heart was racing. He hugged Sebastian while he listened to his heart. It was actually making him more happy than when they were in bed. Sebastian smiled and kissed the spot on his chest where his heart was.

"You heart sounds beautiful." Sebastian pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Yours skipped beats when I listend to it. That actually makes me ..... happy." Ciel blushed and buried his face in Sebastian's neck.

"What did you expect it to do. You do make me go crazy."

Sebastian placed his hand on the back of Ciel's head and pulled him into a slow sloppy kiss. Ciel smiled and turned his head to the side so they could kiss better. Ciel wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and pulled him closer. Sebastian's hands ran up Ciel's sides and stopped at his waist. Ciel stopped the kiss and rested his forehead on Sebastian's. He couldn't believe that this was the slowest they ever gotten. Ciel saw a carriage pull into the drive. He sighed and looked at Sebastian.

"I really don't want Elizabeth here." Ciel complained.

Sebastian smirked and kissed Ciel. Very quickly he slipped him tongue in and Ciel smiled. He got off Sebastian and walked over to the door. Sebastian stood up and followed him down stairs. Ciel walked down the first set of steps and thought about what he was going to tell Elizabeth. What was she going to say? Ciel took a breath and stood at the top of the stairs. The doors opened and Elizabeth walked through. She looked happy and ran after Ciel. She grabbed him into a hug and giggled. The servants looked at her wondering if she knew. Sebastian shot them a glance and Mey-rin and Finny ran into the kitchen. Bard stared him and they had a mental conversation. Bard turned into the kitchen and shut the door behind him. Elizabeth looked around and saw that they were the only three in the room.

"Ciel! Why didn't you tell me when I came over the first time!" Elizabeth said and playfully hit him.

Ciel stared at her shocked. "Tell you what?"

"About you and Sebastian silly!" Elizabeth laughed and hugged him tighter than the first time. "I thinks it's absolutely cute! Sure I was upset at first but now I am completely okay!"

Sebastian led them over to the couch and sat them down. He went into the kitchen and started preparing their tea. Ciel stared Elizabeth confused. Elizabeth sat on the opposite couch and stared at him with a smile.

"Ciel, were you afraid you might hurt my feelings if you told me?" Elizabeth asked.

"Well, weren't you upset about it when you heard from who ever you did." Ciel felt weird talking about this to Elizabeth.

"I was at first but I'm over it. Do you remember when we saw that white stag?" Elizabeth asked.

Ciel thought about it. He did remember. He had given the speech about continuing to keep the flood program going like his family has for generations. Elizabeth had showed him the newspaper about the white stag being the hardest animal to be found. Later when they were out it started raining. Sebastian had let the barrier down so the water could flow the correct way. When Ciel tried to save Elizabeth he did, but then Sebastian had to save him. Later after Sebastian had finished telling him about the white stag they ran up to see it. All it it was was a rock figure. It was beautiful. Ciel had to admit that much.

"What about the white stag?" Ciel asked taking the cup off the tray Sebastian had set.

"Well, remember the legend about it. Who ever saw the white stag was to forever find happiness."

"Yes I remember. Though I don't know how that gets put into this conversation." Ciel told her.

"I wanted you to find happiness and with Sebastian you've found it. I can't be mad or upset when what I wanted came true." Elizabeth said and laughed.

"You are an odd woman." Ciel said and looked at her.

"I really did want you to find happiness. I don't want to be unsuppotive when you've found it. One look from Sebastian and you smile. One look at me and it's that blank look. I'm a little upset but, I want you to still be around. I hope that I can help you in all the ways I can. When you to want to talk, I want you to know you can come to me." Elizabeth said and walked over and sat next Ciel. She took him into a hug and Ciel stared at her. "You can always count on me."

Ciel hugged her back. "Thank you Elizabeth. I'm glad to know you don't hate me."

"I could never hate you Ciel" Elizabeth said and laughed.

"Are we always going to be as close as we were?" Ciel asked and pulled away from her.

Elizabeth smiled and took his hands in her's. "We're going to be closer!"