Chapter 16

Ciel jumped awake at the touch of a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Sebastian smiling down at him. Ciel wanted to jump into arms and hug him. He wanted to be comforted by him, he wanted Sebastian to take the horrible fears away. Sebastian saw the worried look on his face and frowned. He bent down and wrapped his arms around Ciel. Ciel's eyes widened and he puulled awat quickly. Sebastian stared shocked at Ciel and sighed. He stood up and took a step back. Knowing Ciel he didn't want to be comforted. He wanted to be strong and not be babied. Ciel remembered his horrible nightmare and what his parents had said. Was Sebastian really the one who killed his parents. How had his parents known everything, there was only one explanation and it was the worst one Ciel could possibly consider.

"Sebastian, can apparition, spirits, ghosts, dead, can they visit you in your sleep?" Ciel asked.

"Well, I guess under circumstances that they could. Why the sudden interest?" Sebastian asked.

"I was wondering because I was visisted by my parents." Ciel told him.

Sebastian stared shocked but regained himself. "And I'm guessing from your nightmare that they told you something shocking." Sebastian sat down on the bed and placed his hand over Ciel's.

Ciel wanted to pull away but his desire for Sebastian was stronger. "I asked them about that night." Sebastian nodded and listened. "When I asked them who killed them they said I loved this person. I thought about Lizzy because they only knew about her. But then when they said it was you I was shocked." Ciel looked at Sebastian. "And apparently so are you. I asked them about how they knew about you and about us. They said they just did. I didn't want to believe them but they said they have no reason to lie to me. And they don't."

"Well, they don't have a reason but then you also could have made them in your mind. Dreams are visions. When you are in a dream you can make the figures know anything you wish them to know. You most likely made you parents know." Sebastian told him.

Ciel smiled and jumped on him. Sebastian landed on his back and smiled at Sebastian. He kissed Sebastian and hugged him. Sebastian sat up and Ciel ended up sitting on his lap. Ciel smiled and Sebastian put his hand on Ciel's neck and kissed him. Ciel clenched the front of Sebastian's shirt and ppulled him closer. Sebastian bit Ciel's lip and Ciel opened up wanting him inside of him. He went long without Sebastian's kiss. He didn't know how he managed, but he did. Sebastian roamed his tongue forcefully, but gently as well, around Ciel's. Ciel smiled and pulled Sebastian as close as he could. Sebastian ran his hands up Ciel's back and under his shirt. Ciel smiled at the touch of Sebastian. Sebastian couldn't have killed his parents, he loved him too much. He wasn't that kind of demon. He would never. Ciel ripped the first three buttons of Sebastian's shirt and touched his skin. It was warm, soft, and tempting. Ciel heard laughing and he stopped kissing Sebastian. He looked to the door and saw Elizabeth standing there. She had her hand over her mouth and tried not to laugh hysterically. Ciel blushed and looked down. Sebastian put Ciel on the bed and left the room, closing the door behind him. Elizabeth ran over to him and sat on the bed. She smiled at him and calmed her laughter. Ciel was so embarrassed. When did she even get there? Ciel sighed and looked at her.

"That was so cute Ciel!" Elizabeth said and hugged him.

"Whatever." Ciel said and blushed a little.

"Oh, don't be that way Ciel! You don't have to be embarrassed about anything. You love him and that's all that matters."

"Yeah, whatever." Ciel replied and looked at her.

Elizabeth smiled and walked over to the shelf. She looked at the little ship the two of them used to play with. He still had the horse that went with it. Elizabeth turned back and sat down again.