Chapter 15

Ciel looked around and saw darkness around him. Nothing looked right. He stared at the space around him and coughed on the taste of smoke. Smoke? Ciel stood up and saw he wasn't standing as tall as he should have been. He looked down at his body and saw himself as a little boy once again. Ciel gasped and looked around him. Walls formed and pastel color walls licked with flames formed around him. Ciel gasped and started running away from them. The flames filled the halls, door frames, handles, room, and stairs. Ciel looked up at the picture of his father and mother. He stared at the picture and felt tears in his eyes. Why am I crying, Ciel thought. Ciel heard screams behind him. He looked behind him and saw a woman figure with blonde hair being dragged into a room by her hair.

"Mommy!" ciel called and ran after the figure.

Ciel pushed open the door and saw flames Streaking up the walls. He let out a scream when he saw his parents burning in the middle of the floor. They were long dead and Ciel dropped to his knees. Ciel covered his eyes with his hands and sobbed. He felt an hand on his shoulder and turned around. He saw his parents standing there. He turned around and saw that they were no longer burning. The whole setting changed to a flower meadow he used to play in. Ciel jumped up and into the arms of his parents. He sobbed and they picked him up in their arms. Ciel hugged them tighter. The arms that held him were the ones he loved too much. the ones he yerned for. the ones he had lost. Ciel sobbed and found himself back to a thirteen year old boy. Ciel looked at his parents and they kissed his cheeks.

"I missed you guys!" Ciel said and cried.

"We missed you to Ciel." His mother said and kissed his cheek again.

"I've missed seeing that face. You've grown so much." His father told him.

Ciel cried and hugged them tighter. "What happened to you guys? Who was thee one that did this to you!"

His mother sighed and kissed his cheek. "You wouldn't believe us even if we told you."

"I would, I swear! I ahve done nothing but try and find who damned my life. Who did this to you!" Ciel shrieked

"You love this person. We can't do that to you." His father said.

Ciel stopped and thought about what he was saying. He must have been talking about Elizabeth. They had no knowledge of Sebastian. They died before he was even by his side. Ciel sighed and thought about it deeper. How could Elizabeth possibly have done it. She was all the way in London when the fire happened. Ciel shook his thoughts away.

"Elizabeth couldn't have done it. She was in London when it happened. She would never do such a thing!" Ciel protested.

"It wasn't Elizabeth Ciel." His father told him and placed Ciel on the ground. Ciel stared at him in shock. It wasn't Elizabeth. Did that mean they were talking about-

"It's Sebastian." Rachel said.

"No! It can't be him! He can't even be around if he wasn't summoned! It's not possible for him to have killed you! I love you guys to death but you're lying! Why are you lying!" ciel screamed and dropped to his knees'.

"Ciel, what reason do we have to lie to you?"

His parents got on their knees and hugged him tightly. Ciel hugged them back and sobbed. It couldn't be Sebastian. He loved him and Sebastian loved him back. Sebastian was the one who tucked him in at night. The one who had listened to him. The one that went through everything with him. He knew that things that no one else knew about him. Ciel wouldn't be able to live if it was Sebastian. He just wouldn't be able to live.

"It's not him!" Ciel yelled and looked at him parents.

"Honey, we just told you who it was. Why don't you believe us?" Vincent asked.

"Because it can't be him! This can't be right! This is just a dream! Dreams don't tell you anything! You two are just things I have made up!" ciel yelled and stood up.

Rachel stood up and looked at him. "You believe in reapers, and demons, and angels, but you won't believe in answers of your dreams."

Ciel gasped and stared at her. Vincent turned him to look at him.

"We have no reason to lie. I'm sorry that it was someone you cared about, but you wanted an answer. We never wanted this to happen." He pulled Ciel into a hug and Rachel joined.

"You guys really know everything." Ciel was shocked and stood there shocked.

"We've been here all along." Rachel told him.

"And we always will be." Vincent added.

"Please." Ciel said and opened his eyes.