Prologue

Guys your support only, will encourage me to go further in this story.

Prologue:-

Every parent wants to keep their children hidden under the warmth of their love and care. However, one day or another day, they have to let them go.

They both were having a soul connection with each other. And why not they should have this connection? They are twins.

"Benedict Nathaniel Knight," is 15 minutes elder than his twin brother "Bennett Theodore Knight."

From childhood, they both were having each other's back. Their parents were tension free about them, because they both took great care of each other.

From childhood to teenage, they both were always there for each other. In childhood, they used to tell what others want to eat and after growing up also; they are the only ones who have chosen girlfriends for each other.

Everyone wants a carefree life, and same as others they also wanted the same. However, their lives were not the same as others.

They can't have normal lives because they are from the family of Mafia. Danger, risk etc. everything is a part of their lives.

One incident and their lives scattered like a broken mirror. Bennett, who always thought he knows his brother inside out, felt devastated when he came to know that his brother Benedict is hiding a tragic secret from him, from the age of 10.

Nobody knows why Benedict changed just at 10, except his father. Once, a jolly Benedict, just like his brother, becomes quiet.

Will Bennett bring his old brother back? Or something else is stored in their destinies?

He zipped his hoodie till his neck and rubbed his hand to keep himself warm. He was standing in one, side alley of an empty road. It was an evening time of winters; the whole area was having a thick layer of fog.

Black hood was covering half of his face, and he was standing with the support of the wall. He was standing by keeping his one leg on the back wall, beside him kept a baseball bat. He picked the bat when he heard the footsteps.

3 boys were coming while walking on the same empty road in whose side alley he was standing. They were busy in their talks, without realizing that someone was waiting for them.

Boys, who stopped to do some smoking just a little far from the alley, heard the footsteps, as it was an empty road.

"Who is there?" One boy asked followed by the other two. They stepped forwards to look at the person, but before that only they got hits on their bodies with something hard.

Black Hoodie person beats all three of them black and blue. They were screaming in pain but he didn't stop and kept beating them. He stopped when he found them unconscious and threw the bat near them in anger.

"Serves you right, Morons," he spat in anger while kicking them again in anger for the last time, and vanished in the thick layer of fog.

To be continued...

Don't forget to press '' button below 👇👇👇 😎😎