She would now be bounded with Hanako for the rest of her life and the next forced to watch the despair and death he brings to people over and over.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By the time Akane was finished with telling the story Sakura and Naruto were as pale as ghosts, Sasuke's face had a scowl and Yagura was grinning.

Everyone looked at Yagura surprised, how can he be grinning after hearing such a gruesome story.

Maybe he was responsible for the bloody mist and obito had nothing to do with it.

'Let's call it a night, shall we' Sakura nervously laughed. She was almost sure that she would get nightmares.
Naruto too but they all except for Sasuke went to bed.

He would keep guard for the next three hours until Yagura and then Naruto.

Sakura complained that women needed their beauty sleep and her and Akane were spared from guard duty. Much to Akane's dismay.

The night was silent.

Timesip brought to you by hanako-kun

As the sun rised the group of ninja's awoke from their slumber. They quickly packed up and set on to kumo this time with only a quick changing break.

They were there in no time and were greeted with a crowd and abundance of ANBU.

Before entering the hidden the cloud vilkage, Yagura made sure that team 7 were all dressed as ANBU.

Sasuke was wearing the falcon mask of the falcon division who typically dispose of high ranked ninja.

Sakura was wearing the frog mask of the frog division that specializes in Medical treatment and crisis.

Akane wore the bear mask of the bear division who's main focus is protection and investigation.

And lastly Naruto wore the dragon mask of the dragon division who are known as leaders as they call the shots.

They all moved in a certaint stiff way that Yagura showed them as ANBU were always alert and aware.

It seems that Sasuke and Sakura were better at this then the uzumaki twins but they still pulled trough.

The Raikage tower wasn't exactly tall but it was wide. It had a cilinder shape on the bottom with a type of...miniature mountain on top? It looked as if it was touching the clouds despite it's normal stature.

This was all new to Akane unlike Naruto who already visited. There were countles rocks and mountains around.

The ANBU led them towards the gates before vanishing and a new set off anbu gided them towards his office.

Sasuke and Naruto went with yagura while the two females seemingly looked like they were standing guard while in reality they were daydreaming their asses off.

Meanwhile inside of the office the Raikaige gave the whereabouts of the meeting spot and the inn that thew would be residing in.

Among other things that Naruto and Sasuke couldn't bother themselves with listening to instead Naruto was looking around to see if he would see his rapper friend.

His shoulders slightly dropped in defeat as he was nowhere where the eye could see.

After approximately a half hour although it felt like forever for team 7 they strolled trough the village to stumble upon a fancy looking in.

It's name was the floating cloud, a cute name sakura thought in her head. They acted as if they dispersed since ANBU where typically not allowed to stay in inns with a kage.

The keword is acted though as they just snuck in through the windows making surevto not be seen. The room was gigantic no enormous, while placing silencing seals around and making sure all doors and windows were shut team 7 finally removed their ANBU gettup and sat down on the floor.

'Man my shoulders are sore' Akane whined, the rest aggreed with her and then turned to Yagura.

'Were all going to be sleeping in this room, for the time being just find something to kill your boredom with. We will be waking up extremely early so i suggest to get as much sleep as possible'.

'Hai!'

It was at these times were Yagura truly looked like a leader of a village. From his tone of voice to the way he crosses his arms over his chest with a stare that makes you want to bow down.

Team 7 all aggreed on preparing themselves for if Obito would attack. Some sharpened their kunai while others were meditating or making medicine and soldier pills.

They also snuck out briefly to find extra futons.

Yagura wished to go out but team 7 held him back since: 'you never know when he'll come after you' they said.

So he now lay down on his back practicing some breathing exercises. Why? You may ask well team 7 all have no idea.

That's how their day went as it was now nighttime.

'Sakura' Sasuke grumbled, sakura looked up at him too see a poker face. 'There's only three futons and i don't want to sleep withthe dobe'.

'Huh?' Were sakura's ears betraying her or dod he just insinuate-

'Your sleeping with me' he said with finality in his tone and a light pink dusting his cheeks. 'My ship is sailing' Akane said under her breath.

Once Sakura registered just what he said her face erupted into various shades of red that would put hinata's to shame.

Akane giggled quietly, 'don't act as if your not going to be sleeping with me Akane' yagura spoke. 'Huh?' Akane thought as she too became a tomato.

Yagura then carried her bridal style and laid her gently before getting in himself.

'This so not fair why am i all alone' naruto whined to himself before turning of the lights. They almost immediately fell asleep as they awaited the adventure that would be tommorow.

_______________
Omake

'Hanako-san Hanako-san are you their that they will appear to you, and grant you a wish but for a price. One of the scariest stories about him or her-

'Him or her?' Sakura cut in.

'It was never specified what gender Hanako-san-

'BISH I'M A BOY' an amber-eyed boy shouted.

'WHY THE FUCK DO OTHER PEOPLE KEEP POPPING IN OUR STORY' everyone yelled.

A/n
What's up...uh risers? I'll find a name for my readers. I just wanna say quickly if you haven't seen toilet bound hanako kun. GO WATCH IT it's really good and you can finish it in a couple of days.

Thank you all so much for 1.76k and special thanks to Oopsi3_4 TheRamenGod450 TashaFarthingfor voting recently AGAIN and
GameTime558 for adding this story to a reading list. Aaand...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!