Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven
'A familiar warmth'

Natsu was quiet the rest of the way.
He missed his friend and wanted her back with him, he missed everything.
The way she calmed him down, she made him smile....everything...
"Natsu I have to go back to the guild you and Gray continue." She said breaking the silence.
"You can't just-"
"It's important....I'll return as soon as I can." She said smiling softly.
"Ok....C'mon Natsu we'll ask around." Erza watched as the three left In the distance.
"What happened to you Natsu?"

~£~

"So Layla-San your really strong aren't you?" Wendy asked walking beside the blonde haired Mage.
"I wouldn't say I'm strong." Lucy said flustered at such a thought.
"How modest." Carla replied.
"No really I'm not strong at all." Lucy said shaking her head.
"Hmm if that's what you think then."

"So why do you want to go to Fairy Tail Wendy-chan?" Lucy asked.
"Well I had a dream of the guild...I don't know I'm just following my heart and if saying to go to the guild..."
"I'm trying to tell her she's being foolish, but she's a stubborn one."
Lucy shook her head with a smile.
"You should always follow you dreams, after all you get them for a reason." She replied softly.

"Besides I heard there's a dragon slayer there..." Wendy said quietly.
"A dragon slayer..." Lucy then felt a huge pain in her head and fell to her knees allowing the darkness to overcome her.

"Lucy!" She turned to see a boy with a toothy grin and pink hair.
"Who are you?" She asked backing away. "And who's Lucy?"
He looked taken back and shook his head as if he was shaking it off.
"I'm Natsu Dragneel and your Lucy Hearftillia a celestial Mage." He said.
"No the man said I was Layla Heart."
"What man?" He asked.
"He-"

All of sudden Lucy was in a cave, a familiar warmth overcame her.
"Igneel I thought I'd never see you!"