Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Natsu sighed as he walked out of the train.

He missed her....

He missed her smile....

The way she made him laugh....

"I'll find you Lucy." He said walking towards the group.

"So I'll ask around." Erza said separating herself from them.

"Leave her alone!"

That voice....

"Get the hell out of here!'

Natsu quickly ran towards the source of the voice with Gray and happy trailing behind him.

~*~

Lucy walked into the town to see a small girl getting picked on by a familiar Mage.

"Leave the kid alone Zayn." Lucy said walking over. A small crowd formed and watched the blonde defend the child from the man.

"Stay the hell out of this Layla." He said coldly. The small girl whimpered and her exceed tried to calm her down. Lucy glared and took her keys out.

"Leave her alone!" She yelled.

"Get the hell out of here!" He yelled back with a glare.

His fists were soon engulfed with black flames. Lucy rose a key in front of her.

"Open gate of the bull!" Se screamed, a bull soon appeared and swooned over Lucy.

" Your looking mighty fine today Miss Layla!" He said.

Lucy sweat dropped, but quickly regained composure.

"Please assist me." She said pointing at Zayn. The fight was cut short when Zayn fled due to the fact that he wasn't prepare to fight after a long mission.

"Carla maybe we should've went through the other town." The girl whimpered to her white exceed.

"I told you your lucky this young lady didn't ignore you.'' The cat scowled.

"Are you ok?" Lucy asked the young girl. She nodded shyly and smiled.

"Arigatou." Lucy smiled back.

"My name is Layla."

"My name is Wendy and this is Carla."

"Layla-San would you help me get to a guild called Fairy Tail?" Wendy asked.

Lucy's eyes widened....

"Lucy your really weird..."

"Save the tears for when we win."

Pink hair......always smiling.....

Lucy shook her head clearing her thoughts and nodded.

"Sure I know a shortcut."

While walking away Lucy looked down at her hand....

"Why do I feel like something is missing?" She thought.

~*~

Natsu skidded to a stop to see strangers walking by him with blank expressions.

"Lucy! Luce! Where are you?!" He yelled looking around.

Happy, Erza and Gray watched with sad expressions.

"Does he really think he'll find her?" Gray asked Erza watching Natsu.

"Lets hope he snaps out of it." Eraa said turning around.

Natsu shut his eyes tightly.

"I will find you Lucy..."

What'd you think?

Sorry for the wait I've been really busy with schoolwork and my other stories but don't worry this is off hold :)