Best Night of my Life

Start from the beginning

"Sure Niall mind if I whisk your bride away?"

"Yes that's fine. I gotta go talk to Louis anyway." I kissed his cheek and watched him walk away.

"Luke what do you need to talk to me about?"

"Ashton hasn't been himself since the fight. He's very depressed and misses you. Please patch things up."

"Luke he's the one who told me he wasn't my brother. He wanted out."

"Why would you believe him? He says stupid things all the time. None of us ever believe him."

"Then hasn't he called me apologizing then? Luke don't start a fight on my wedding day. Ashton has to apologize to me. I won't accept it, but at least he would have apologized."

"I'm not starting a fight I just think you guys should make up." I didn't even realize I was crying until I saw a tear drop on my dress. I quickly dashed it away.

"Luke please go and enjoy the party. I need time to think."

"Okay Isabella." He got up, kissed my cheek and then left. My silent tears were still pouring down my face when a happy Louis and Liam came in.

"What's wrong love?"

"Just a fight with Luke about Ashton."

"Are you ever going to forgive him?"

"I don't know."

"Well love I would get fixed up before Niall sees you crying. I'll go and get Lou and the girls." Liam exited the room in search of them.

"Louis I could use a hug right now."

"I think Niall would be unhappy if I hugged you."

"You're my friend Louis. I think Niall would understand." I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. He was rubbing my back and saying nice things from time to time. Liam walked in and had a group of people behind him.

"Lets get you fixed up."

"Thank you Lou. Louis please don't tell Niall about my fight." He nodded his head and took Liam out. Lou went ahead and started fixing my makeup and hair to make it look like I wasn't crying while the girls and I talked about anything and everything to distract me. Lou finally finished and I looked like I hadn't cried at all.

"Thank you again Lou. If Niall knew what happened he wouldn't be too happy."

"No problem. It's my job to make you look good."

"Shall we get back out there?"

"Yes let's. I don't even want to think about what the guys are doing." We walked out to see the guys doing stupid stunts. Harry was play fighting with Niall while Zayn was talking to Louis and Liam.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing ready."

"Yes let's go." Niall and I took each other's arms and walked towards the door. I took a breathe and then the doors opened. The bridesmaids went out first and then Zayn and Perrie went out and then Niall and I went out. We all did our traditional dances and man did I do such a good job on Perrie's dress. Niall led me away to our table and I needed a break. My feet hurt and I couldn't get this fight out of my head. Luke just had to bring up this fight between Ashton and I. I was so distracted I didn't even hear Niall talking to me.

"Can you say that again I missed it."

"I was just asking what you and Luke talked about."

"Oh nothing. He just wanted to tell me the band is doing pretty well."

"That's a lie and we both know it."

"Niall don't start a fight here."

"I'm not later at home we will talk about it."

"Okay Niall. Calm down and eat your food."

"Oh I am. Are you not hungry?"

"No you can eat mine too."

"Alrighty." Niall and Zayn stayed at the table eating and talking while Perrie and I decided to go and talk to some of our guests. So far they were all having a fun time until I noticed one face looking at me. I gasped before I said.

"Ashton is that you?"

"In the flesh. I'm so sorry Bindi."

"Please don't call me that. That part of my life is over."

"Okay fine Isabella. It was a beautiful ceremony and wedding. I wish mum and dad could have seen you."

"Stop Ashton. They are in the past."

"I told Niall I wanted to walk you down the aisle, but I'm happy his dad did it. Bobby is a great guy."

"Yes he is. I don't know if I can accept your apology right now, but Ashton just enjoy the party. I gotta get back to Niall before he thinks I ran off with someone else."

"Would he think that?"

"You never know with him."

"It was great to see you again." I told him as I hugged him and kisses his cheek.

"You too take care of yourself."

"I will. Goodbye Ash."

"Bye my baby sister." I wiped the tears from my face and walked back to Niall.

"How was Ashton?"

"Fine. We talked, but I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive him."

"I understand."

"I love you so much Niall."

"I love you too Isabella." He took my face into his hands and kissed me so hard I knew my lips would be red. The night went so well and it would be a night I wouldn't forget.

VOTE
COMMENT