Chapter 21

Napapakunot-noo na lamang ako sa nabasa ko sa gram ni Grant at hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na siya mismo ang nakakausap ko at wala ako ka-ideya-ideya kung sino ang kausap but on the other hand, he was playing with me all along

Napapakunot-noo na lamang ako sa nabasa ko sa gram ni Grant at hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na siya mismo ang nakakausap ko at wala ako ka-ideya-ideya kung sino ang kausap but on the other hand, he was playing with me all along. He posted a picture on his feed, it was the frame he took on my room and put it in his own room wall with a caption of someone made it more special for me. #happy #love #special #LR. Napapailing na lang din ako. If he told me even before I argued and pleaded him for it, that he's the one who draws my face and he's been acting in front of my face that we're not talking online because he likes it. It doesn't matter to him what other people might feel like because, at the end of the day, he would only care for himself. Boys sometimes do that—I know that because I'm a boy but I don't do that kind of thing.

Not that long when Grant walks on me, I didn't look at him so he just sits beside me and looks at my phone to see what I'm doing. He chuckles while I keep my eyes on the same picture I have been staring at for ten minutes.

"You know my room seems lovelier than ever," he giggles.

I sighed, "if it's yours why would even take it from me? You can just draw it again."

He shook his head completely ignoring my suggestion, "I can't let that art of me gone. It's a masterpiece. That was one of the most perfect things I've done—precious one and still right now so when you messaged me on the gram, that was the moment I knew I lost it and before that, I never knew it was gone."

"And why do you call it precious and I'm not a perfect subject, to begin with," I winced.

"That's why you're perfect to me." he smiled. "Did you know that in the eyes of artists, they saw every beautiful thing—even the little things to their subject. It is important for them to know those single things and in my eyes—even your flaws. I love those flaws of yours and that what makes you who you are—lovely and innocent."

I narrowed my eyes, "did you just complimented?"

He nodded and look up above to think and fall his eyes back on me, "I've complimented you many times, you just didn't notice it because you thought that I was just joking but I'm not..."

"And why do I feel like you're being serious right now?"

He shrugged off, "you tell me I need to be serious and I am right now. Don't you like me being serious and honest, Lili? 'Cause I feel like it's nice to share that with you."

I scrunched my nose and shook my head, "no, it feels weird, Grant. And where did you even get that picture of me? I don't think I've ever posted that photo on any of my socials—I'm just active to one of my account so my other accounts have been kept unnoticed. I was just curious since the first day I saw your sketch—and now it's weird to say that you draw it."

"Feels weird, huh? You'll get used to it too." He smirked. "Anyway, it was the first time I saw you. It was on the orientation day too, there's actually a lot of freshmen around and still found my eyes on you. I thought it'll be good if I have you as my subject as you if you would know it... so I took a photo of you on my phone and I sketch it for three days. That reminds me of you until I saw you tripped on the bus..."