The letters

*******5 weeks after*******
After living with my cousins and their family, I was missing camp. I missed Annabeth the most because she took me to Camp Half-Blood. Then, I started getting used to living with normal people.
I woke up at 5 in the morning. Someone was at the door and they were knocking. I got up and went to see who it was. It was a bird, an owl!
Just as I opened the door, the owl was gone. But it had dropped something. I picked it up and it was a letter. For me! It had a weird stamp at the back. I was curious, so I opened it. It said something about 'Hogwarts'.
Because of the noise, my aunt and uncle woke up.
"Good morning!" I greeted.
"Ugh! What's up with all the noise?" My uncle complained.
"I got this letter and I don't know what it's about."
My aunt was in the kitchen and my uncle, Thomas Miller, called for her to come to the living room. They both saw the letter and gasped.
"Dear, we need to talk right now." My aunt, Lilly,  said. "Go wake up your cousins."
So I went upstairs and went to Claire's  room first and woke her up. She groaned and slept again.
"Your mom told me to wake you up." I told her.
Then I went to Oliver. "Wake up!" I shouted in his ear.
He quickly woke up and looked around.
"Come downstairs!" I screamed.
We all came down and sat around the table as we were instructed.
"Okay. This is serious. We need to have a talk with all of you."