"Oh well, what's done is done", Bickslow smirked waving his hand.

"This is not a time to jovially chat around!" Carla reminded them as she let go of Wendy when they got down.

"The air..." Wendy muttered more worried. "It smells... Salty."

"Salty?" Bickslow gasped.

"Oh no!" his 'babies' shouted.

"Then it's Emmett who is approaching", Freed scowled. "So he has left Ginkgo. But someone has to still be in Ginkgo and fighting with Laxus and Evergreen. Did they really predict not all of us would leave?"

He was confused. Could Yuidose really guess what they would do? Or did he hear it from someone? But who would tell their plans to Yuidose? Had he been watching their movements all the time?

"Hey, you don't think Ichabod has been keeping an eye on us, baby?" Bickslow asked looking at the green haired mage.

"Somehow I can't really imagine him as a spy", Freed murmured trying to think, though the constant worry about Laxus was making it really hard. As painful as it was, he just had to ignore the feeling of Laxus being severely hurt right now and concentrate on the issue they had here. "Of course, we can't know what all he can do, but it just somehow doesn't seem possible."

"Anyway, we should go inside", Carla said. "I can smell the salt too now, so it might hit Magnolia soon."

They went inside the big building and saw Levy, Makarov, Mirajane, Vellanja and Felix, Theophilius and Chester who had woken up as well.

"What's going on?" Levy asked worried as she stood up from her chair.

"Emmett is attacking Magnolia", Freed said.

'Everyone! Can you hear me?' they suddenly heard Warren's voice inside their heads.

'Loud and clear!' Natsu's voice beamed and they heard others too.

"We know now it's Emmett who is attacking", Freed said.

'Oh, so Salt Shaker has appeared', they suddenly heard Roxanne's chuckle.

"Granny! You with Roscoe, Kvestor and Erza?" Bickslow grinned.

'Yes, we're fine, Cookie. We'll be there soon. So it's a salt storm that is coming? We can already see it clearly.'

'So let's go kick his ass before he get's here!' Natsu laughed excitedly.

'Don't act recklessly', Erza snapped. 'We know he's the first general of Yuidose's team, do not take him lightly.'

'Whaat?! But Bickslow has already beaten up Ichabod and he was one of those generals too, so can that Emmett really be that strong?'

"Hey! That's just plain rude, baby!" Bickslow snorted.

'Sorry, Bicks. Forgot you can hear me!'

"Anyway, it's obvious why Emmett is here", Freed said before there would be a fight. "With his salt storm, he can cause immense destruction here in Magnolia."

'The more of a reason for us to go and get rid of him now', Gray said.

'Too late!' they suddenly heard Jet's voice. 'I went to see the situation! He's already here!' he yelled. 'The salt storm is swarming over Magnolia!'

They quickly went to the window and just in time to see how Erza escorded Roscoe, Roxanne and Kvestor through the gates, when the air was starting to fill with salt.