{ thirteen }

"Hey," Clarke said when she closed to door of Bellamy's room behind herself. "You okay? You're a little odd since after you talked with Octavia."

"I'm fine. We're-" Bellamy sighed, unable to tell the truth but unable to lie entirely. "We're just worried about this plan. About you."

"It's gonna be fine." Clarke smiled a little, walking over him so she could sit on his lap like she always did. "When this is all over, we'll be laughing at this." She chuckled a little, feeling more insecure about the plan than she ever would let out.

"If this goes wrong-"

"It won't."

"Clarke, if this goes wrong... We'll have to mourn another person and for nothing."

"You won't have to mourn me. I promise you." Clarke looked into his eyes, unaware of the buried lie she was telling.

"If I do, I'll kill you." He grumbled, chuckling softly.

"Yeah, yeah." Clarke laughed softly, and then she moved so her legs would be surrounding Bellamy's waist. "You know what I just realized?"

"What?" He looked at her, knowing exactly where she was going with that talk. He looked at her lips, and then he bit his own before looking at her eyes.

"Kane went for his midnight run like he always does." She smirked, lifting herself a little so she could tease him.

"He could be back any minute." Bellamy observed while he slowly took her top off.

"I guess we just have to be quick then." She winked and pushed him onto the bed. "Tomorrow, we'll talk about the plan. Today, we take some action."

"Yes, ma'am." Bellamy smirked, and when he flipped them around, making him be on top, she laughed. Oh, if he could only freeze that moment, so he'd seen her laugh forever.

The next morning, Clarke walked downstairs, and she only saw Kane, which made her happy from one side but sad from the other. He was making pancakes - apparently, he still remembered where the things were from when she used to live there officially. Or maybe Bellamy told him where things were - more likely.

He smiled at Clarke while he calmly sang the song that was on the radio. Clarke joined him, and after a while, Bellamy walked into the house, carrying a bag of fresh bread. He smiled widely to his guests, placing a kiss on Clarke's forehead.

"I thought you left." She mocked gently.

"And I would leave with the possibility of Kane burning my kitchen?" Bellamy chuckled, and Kane laughed.

"I know I'm not that much of a great cook, but I manage sometimes."

"Don't listen to him. He's just bummed he didn't arrive earlier to prepare me a great breakfast." Clarke smiled.

"That's exactly it." Bellamy rolled his eyes playfully. "I'll go change, give me a second before you start eating!" He said to them both before running downstairs to change his shirt.

Right before he does, his phone ringed with the notification of a message. Before opening the one with no name on it, he opened the ones from Octavia.

- Don't do anything stupid.

- You can't tell her.

- We have no idea what will happen.

- You could put yourself at risk.

- And stop thinking about marriage when you have no idea if you're even-

He stopped reading. Instead, opened the one with no name on it. It just said five words, but those five words could mean the ending of a lot.

We need to talk.

M.