{ sixteen }

"This is the most insane thing you ever did!" Octavia almost screamed at Bellamy, in the middle of the street.

"Here, we go again." Bellamy rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm right, Bellamy Blake."

"So you're gonna tell me that in place, you wouldn't do the same?" He raised an eyebrow, leaving her speechless.

"Not if it could change the r-"

"We don't even know!" Bellamy looked at her, getting mad that his sister wasn't supportive.

"We know how we are."

"Do we?" He crossed his arms, looking away. "I have no idea what is going on, Octavia. I know that the woman I love is going in 2 days to rob her enemy's house looking for evidence. And what I also know is that he knows that."

"I love Clarke too, Bellamy," Octavia said quietly. "but that doesn't mean I'll take the chance to change everything."

"What if it does? For better?"

"What if you mess this and that up?"

"I just wanted you to be supportive, O. Harper was!"

"Does she know the truth?" Octavia snapped back, and Bellamy hesitated.

"You said she didn't." Bellamy said, sitting on a bench.

"Bell..." Octavia sighed, sitting next to him. "I would do the same if it was Lincoln. But that doesn't mean I approve the idea of the possible disasters that can result from it."

"I just... We deserve a happy ending, O. Even if it can mess up there." He sighed, looking away.

"You're afraid something happens with Martinez, aren't you?"

"I don't want her to disappear. Although maybe she will." He faced his sister. "Do you know how to change it?"

"If I did, would I be here?" She smiled a little.

"Makes sense."

"I just want my peace, Bell."

"I think that's what we all do." He said, quiet.

"I know I will regret saying this, but I think you should do it." She sighed, and like a flash, he stood up quickly.

"Really?"

"Really." Octavia gave in, smiling a little. She stood up and hugged him. "Just be careful."

"Of course, I will." He smiled, spinning his sister around. No matter what, he needed her. And she needed him.

After spending the day with Octavia, Bellamy finally returned home. Kane was the only one there, and not even he knew where Clarke was. Kane said he tried to call but no response, so he assumed that Clarke would be with Bellamy.

Sharing a concerned look, they search for papers where she could have written where she was, but there was nothing. Until Bellamy reached their room, he saw a note on top of the bed, and for a hot minute, he wished she had just gone for a walk. But of course, she didn't.

"Decided to make it today. Don't come so M doesn't find out. I love you. Clarke x." - As he read it over and over again, he started to struggle with his owns thoughts. He needed to tell Kane and Harper the truth. He needed to call Octavia, and he needed to save Clarke. That was the priority.

Running downstairs, Bellamy gasped a lot before he could talk. He showed Kane the note and with terror on his eyes - and not even knowing the whole truth, he grabbed his car keys.

"We have a problem." Bellamy said in a worried tone.

------------------

THE END IS COMING!

IT WILL ALL BE EXPLAINED SOON.