{ eleven }

After Clarke dealt with the police's interrogation, she walked over Kane, who was drinking a coffee so he could find some peace in it.

"Hey," Clarke said quietly, frowning a little. "It's 10 pm. You probably won't get sleep if you're drinking coffee."

"I'm not getting any sleep anyway." Kane smiled a little, looking at her. "You're ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." Clarke smiled a little and waved at Dave before she walked out of the police station.

When they walked out, Bellamy was standing a little far away, leaning against his car, playing a game on his phone. Clarke looked at him confusedly and then look at Kane.

"Our house is a crime scene now. And maybe after that, we can sell it, like we were thinking of it after your mother's death." Kane said quietly, confusing even more Clarke. "I thought you could use Bellamy's company."

"What about you? Where will you sleep?"

"You know my work has like a dorm-room." Kane smiled a little. "I'll stay in there. And you'll be at your house." Kane nodded his head, placing a hand on Clarke's shoulder. "I promise to take care of your car."

"Take care of yourself, instead!" Clarke sighed, looking at her dad's eyes. "This isn't fair. I go to a house, and you get to sleep at work. Me and Bellamy have a spare room, maybe you could-"

"Clarke," Kane said softly. "You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do. Come on, dad." She begged in a lower voice. She wouldn't lose him.

"Fine. But if I become a burden, tell me, okay?" He gave up, making her smile.

"Come on." She mumbled, walking over at Bellamy, who wasn't playing any longer. "Hey, there." She smiled a little, winking at him. "Thank you for coming."

"You welcome." He smiled. "Kane's coming too?" He looked at Kane with a soft smile, and when Kane nodded, Bellamy laughed. "I told you she would convince you."

"Hey," Clarke grumbled. "Kane, you can go with Bellamy, and I'll take my car."

"You really won't let anyone drive your car." Kane smiled a little.

"Only if I'm dying." Clarke smiled back and winked again at Bellamy before they all went to Bellamy's - And Clarke's.

When Clarke was parking at Bellamy's, her phone ringed, making her jump a little. Harper. For a minute, she thought something terrible had happened and that Harper would need a cop to cover her tracks, but then it hit Clarke - she wasn't a cop anymore.

"Hey, it's me." Harper announced quietly. Too quiet, actually.

"Is something wrong? It's a little late."

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm not on duty today and tomorrow, and after I talked with Monty, I... I did some research. I was wondering if I could meet you to talk about it." She mumbled, making Clarke a little guilty for being angry at her.

"Sure. I'm at Bellamy's."

"Oh." Harper said a little happier now.

"Not like that," Clarke answered quickly. "I mean." She sighed. "Doesn't matter, just come."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. I don't know if I should call Octavia." Harper admitted.

"That's up to you. You were the one who did the research." Clarke mumbled, not sure if she even would call Octavia herself.

When Harper hung up, Clarke got out of the car and faced Bellamy and Kane, who were getting worried for her taking so long to get out of the vehicle. She frowned but smiled a little. Then, announced Harper was coming over because she had done some research. To Clarke and Kane's surprise, Bellamy was the 1st one to say that he hoped Octavia wouldn't come. He didn't want her to snap again when people were trying their best.

Kane was the first to enter their house - of course, he joked with Bellamy, saying he had great style. He was joking because Clarke was the one who decorated the house. Bellamy showed Kane his room and then joined Clarke while he let the older man exchange his clothes. Clarke was in the living room, holding a frame that had her first photo with Bellamy. He smiled broadly, hugging her from behind.

"You're okay?" He asked low, receiving a short and silent no as an answer. "I know that even though she may be involved with Martinez, she was your friend." He said, holding her hand. "And even more sometimes, miss threesome." He laughed softly, making her laugh.

"Idiot." She mumbled, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I wonder why you never wanted to try that when we dated." He pretended to wonder, making her roll her eyes.

"You want the real answer?" She asked, becoming a little embarrassed. When he nodded, she looked away, placing her eyes on another frame of them. "I was afraid you would leave me for the other person."

"Well, isn't that funny?" He teased her, stealing a smile from her lips. "I don't think I'd do that, but I see where your concerns are." He nodded. "I just remembered something. My students are on summer break, which means I also am. We can go look for an AA place that doesn't know you, so it isn't too hard." He said, concerned.

"I think I'll stick to my older AA place. And my sponsor. I need to face the thing I did." She smiled a little, and he nodded.

"I'm proud of you. You know that, right? I've always been."