𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

"DIN?" AERYN'S VOICE WAS BARELY A WHISPER. She felt the lump on her throat as she watched Din slowly turn around.

The Mandalorian felt guilt wash over him at the sight of Aeryn's vulnerable face. Her eyebrows were furrowed but at the same time, there was a spark of hope he could see in her eyes.

After all, it was the same girl he cared about.

"Aeryn," Din replied.

Aeryn let out a soft gasp at the confirmation she had just received. She was confused—curious of why he chose not to tell her and yet somehow, she didn't hate Din.

"Aeryn, I'm sorry. I tried to tell you but the right—"

Din was immediately cut off with Aeryn running to him and engulfing him in a tight hug. He carefully wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug and buried his face onto the crook of Aeryn's neck

Aeryn closed her eyes as she held onto Din, cherishing every moment.

"I-I finally found you, Din." Aeryn whispered to the man in her arms. "Nothing matters to me more than that."

Aeryn was the first one to let go of Mando. She stood in front of him, her eyes fixated on his beskar helmet. She lifted her left hand and gently placed it onto the right cheek of Din's helmet, caressing it.

"You're Din." Aeryn's lips formed into a small, genuine smile as the Mandalorian stood in front of her. "The child really helped."

"Uh, guys, I'm really happy for you and I'm sorry to break this moment but we still have a whole army to deal with." Cara suddenly spoke from beside the pair, pointing out her concern.

Aeryn took a final look at Mando's helmet before placing her hand down.

The group, then, was back onto dealing with Moff Gideon and his army.

"I say we hear him out." Greef suggested as he turned to look at the rest of the group.

"The minute we open that door, we're dead." Cara replied, heading for a different direction.

"We're dead if we don't. At least out there we've got a shot."

"That's easy for you to say. I'm a Rebel Shock Trooper. They'll upload me to a Mind Flayer." Cara sat on the floor and started to collect scatter weapons and ammos.

"Those aren't real. That was just wartime propaganda." Greef continued to argue.

"Well, I don't care to find out. I'm shooting my way outta here."

"What about you, Mando? Aeryn?" Greef asked the pair, turning to look at them.

"I know who he is." Din stated as his eyes shifted from the floor to Greef. "It's Moff Gideon."

"No. Moff Gideon was executed for war crimes." Cara replied, standing up from the ground.

"I can assure you, that's him." Aeryn turned her attention to Cara who was now facing her. "I spent years in his care. I can never forget that face."

Greef's eyebrows furrowed, skeptical of the girl who stood near him.

"Are you with them?" Greef asked.