"Then you could've told the nurse there,"

"But if I said it, she won't let me go so I had to sneak out. All right?" he said as he tries to make me understand what he said. "So, what are you doing here now and bothering me once again?"

"I'm not bothering you, I saw you sleeping and I think you need to go home now and have some rest," I suggested but of course, I need to say what I need to say before he walks away again. "But I actually have to say something that's why I was looking for you."

He smiles, "And why were you looking for me? And what are you gonna say to me? That you're finally decided to be my boyfriend?"

I glared at him as he wouldn't want to give up with it. As if, I will end up as his boyfriend.

"And I thought you wouldn't want to see me?" he smirked. "But don't worry, I like you bothering me, that's fine." He said shrugging off his shoulder and make it all a joke again. What should I expect to him? He's Grant. He knows how to play with everyone. "So what now, Lili? Please bother me."

I let go a deep breath, "I know you took the frame on my wall."

He narrowed his eyes. "What frame?"

"Please, Grant. I don't wanna fight with you but please can I get it back?"

"I don't have what you were asking for," he answered, and when he said that, I sit myself beside him and pouted like a child. I hope it works. "And why are you acting like that?"

I face him and his raising his brow, "first of all, it is not mine and I need to give it back to the real owner because if I don't he will report me to the guidance for stealing his drawing. And I would if I have it now and I know you took and I know have 24 hours to give it back to that person. Please, Grant..." I pleaded but then he laughed while I'm grieving. I scrunched my face, "and what's funny with it, huh?"

He tapped my shoulder, "your friends have already reported to the guidance, don't you think it is your time now so all of you were quits?" he giggles.

"It's not funny," I lamented. "Have you got the drawing?"

"No.," he said and shook his head.

"Then we shall go," I said and I stood up.

He creased his forehead, "and where should we go?"

"To your house—"

Grant's giggled cuts me off, "you're still a minor, Lili. We can't do that."

My eyes widen with his words. "No, it's not what I meant and you shouldn't be thinking of that. I meant to say that we should go to your house so I could pick up the drawing and I can give it back tomorrow to the real owner. I will be meeting whoever that is so if I don't comply, I'll meet that person in the guidance office."

"So you'll meet him?" he asked and I nodded to him. "What is he's a senior?"

I narrowed my eyes, "and what do you mean by that?"

"You would take him as your partner?"

I shook my head and there's something on what he said, "Him? So you know who's I'm talking about? Or maybe it was you all along. Don't play with me, Grant. I know your tricks already."

He chuckles, "I'm not playing with you... I'm just jealous that if that person was a he, you will change your mind being with me."

"You're my partner," I emphasized. "And I wouldn't take anyone, okay? So, please can we go to your house right now so I can have it back?"